Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by falkirk goon »

Klopp v le bumhole...what could go wrong :oops:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I hate these bastards but another bumholing will keep the pressure on TFOC. Bring it on.
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Leyton Gooner wrote:I hate these bastards another bumholing will keep the pressure on TFOC. Bring it on.
I fucking despise the *word censored* as well.I know a fair few of them,unbearable *word censored* when they win.There's a fair chance we could get turdholed here Klopp does tactics and he has le fartpipes number.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Despise these pricks and their fans.. settle for a draw , neither side up to much .

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

The third of five away PL games which we aren't going to win. Already put in dire performances and not threatened to win at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge. We will lose here and then follow it up with a point at best at Stoke and Spurs.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

1-1 or 2-2. They are average. We are bit better but have Wanker as manager. Who fucking cares? And I fucking hate those murdering bindipping *word censored* too.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Can't believe I'd accept a defeat to them, and a big one at that, for the greater good. Thanks Wanker :banghead:

markyp

Post by markyp »

we will get bummed,the scousers will start at 1000 mph and be out of sight by halftime,same shit different season

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

markyp wrote:we will get bummed,the scousers will start at 1000 mph and be out of sight by halftime,same shit different season
This is very likely :oops: then after the match le bumhole will say "we weren't prepared mentaleeeee or pheeeeesacleee" even though we have a full 12days to prepare :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:1-1 or 2-2. They are average. We are bit better but have Wanker as manager. Who fucking cares? And I fucking hate those murdering bindipping *word censored* too.
This ^. There is something wrong at the mousers. Their results have been mostly shocking in the last 10 or 12 games, and their early season form has mostly evaporated. Klopp is not the genius and saviour they thought he was going to be. His antics on the touchline make him look like a total dick. He also seems to spend more time cashing in and filming adverts than he spends at the training ground. Also their fans are murdering scum. :x

They are beatable. They are as inconsistent as we are. Of course our problem is we have Arsene Wenger, a manager with zero clue about tactics, man management, or in-game management. We could win 2-1. draw 1-1 or lose 5-0.

Wenger needs a couple of big-ish results to get Keown/Cross/Merson back on side, so I would not bet against him getting a draw or nicking a win in this one. He has the devil's own luck. :roll:

2-1 win to The Arsenal. :shock:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Depends on who turns up for them.

If Mane and Coutinho get their shit together we will have a very sore ring the following day. If not, then anything's possible.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scousers will play a high tempo, high press game (exactly as they did to us last season) and we will rock up playing as we have for pretty much 95% of the season so far - lethargic, disinterested, slow paced, mind numbing, boring, 2nd to every ball DROSS.

Mane is the main threat, keep him quiet and we've a chance.....and can we please not concede a last minute equaliser/winner up there to them please? So sick of that - Joe Allen last year, Niall Mellor (remember him) Gerard and Babel in the CL QF and I've probably blotted out a few more from my memory.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:Despise these pricks and their fans.. settle for a draw , neither side up to much .
Another BT 5.30pm bore fest the two worst pretending teams, still should be a laugh looking at those two idiots!
I remember Kloppy laughing and joking when he first arrived, he is now as miserable as our leader!
The bunker awaits them!. :fencing: :suicide:

Skooner

Post by Skooner »

Concern is they don't have a midweek game beforehand. Their poor run recently has coincided with playing more than one game a week, as soon as they had the whole week to prepare for the game against the scum they looked miles better. Can't rule out a similar game to the 5-1 a couple of years back where they blow us away, although doubt the defeat will be as heavy given they don't have anyone as good as Suarez these days.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

falkirk goon wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:I hate these bastards another bumholing will keep the pressure on TFOC. Bring it on.
I fucking despise the *word censored* as well.I know a fair few of them,unbearable *word censored* when they win.There's a fair chance we could get turdholed here Klopp does tactics and he has le fartpipes number.
Who doesn't??