Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RobG

Re: Wenger Out protests

Post by RobG »

Allgunsblazin wrote:I would call this a bloody good ambush and timed to perfection, if anything it would give the players another kick up the arse to perform on Sunday...

For the ones that are bleating about ohhh no just b4 the NLD, guys this is football not jolly hockey sticks, if this unsettles our players then they should not be wearing the cannon...
This ^^^^^^ :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A top four finish and an FA Cup win, and there'll be a so called collection of experts lining up in the media declaring it as "Wenger's greatest ever achievement", bigging up the consistency of these top 4 finishes and swiftly declaring all those involved in protesting as ungrateful morons. I truly believe the c.unts in our gutter press are that fickle

Lose tomorrow however and hence ensure we finish below the vermin for the first time in 22 years, end up outside the top 4 and lose the cup final with a whimper and the same fickle bastards will be on the side of the protestors, and furthermore the club will be an utter laughing stock when the contract extension is announced

Not that it probably matters to those protesting but we're approaching one of the most pivotal months in the club's recent history with regard to the general sentiment with TO1AW

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
armchair wrote:Apparently the #WengerOut fund has dried up.

So if anyone reading this and is on twitter could go to this page and share and retweet it please.

I think last nights light show at Highbury/Emirates has given some great exposure and we need to take advantage of it now while its hot.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/chris-butler-1

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

So if anyone reading this and is on twitter could go to this page and share and retweet it please.

I think last nights light show at Highbury/Emirates has given some great exposure and we need to take advantage of it now while its hot.

Come On Gooners! Save The Clock End - Save THE Arsenal. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Steve_I wrote:
Obviously if we were fighting for survival regularly I might view things differently. If we were demoted also.

Flip-flopper :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Fantastic effort with the light show.

Wenger Out :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Steve_I wrote:I'm a wum not because that is my intent but because when I posted more regularly people didn't agree with my views. People can't handle an opinion it winds them up. This forum states it's for ALL gooners. It says it welcomes them.

No it bloody doesn't.

If people can't see how throwing such nonsense up on Highbury is one of the most un-gooner things one could imagine then I truly despair.
Has anyone else not noticed how this little attention seeking sycophant appears on here every time there is an eye catching protest, engages in discussion, using the forums tolerance policy, and playing it to the hilt, then disappearing???

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Steve_I wrote:I'm a wum not because that is my intent but because when I posted more regularly people didn't agree with my views. People can't handle an opinion it winds them up. This forum states it's for ALL gooners. It says it welcomes them.

No it bloody doesn't.

If people can't see how throwing such nonsense up on Highbury is one of the most un-gooner things one could imagine then I truly despair.
Has anyone else not noticed how this little attention seeking sycophant appears on here every time there is an eye catching protest, engages in discussion, using the forums tolerance policy, and playing it to the hilt, then disappearing???

I said weeks ago that he was a wum arsehole, but I got slated for suggesting it :roll: All anyone should need to do is read his comments yesterday, to know what his objective is here

Btw Chris, Friday night's light display was brilliant and your best work to date - anyone suggesting doing that two days before the game v scum might have an effect of the performance of the team, needs to go into a corner and have a fcuking word with himself :oops:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
xisstential wrote:

No it bloody doesn't.

I said weeks ago that he was a wum arsehole, but I got slated for suggesting it :roll: All anyone should need to do is read his comments yesterday, to know what his objective is here

Btw Chris, Friday night's light display was brilliant and your best work to date - anyone suggesting doing that two days before the game v scum might have an effect of the performance of the team, needs to go into a corner and have a fcuking word with himself :oops:
Augie, thanks....there are other people involved, I am not on a one man crusade...a lot of people are doing things in their own way and behind the scenes to make these things happen. The guys that did the projections were superb as well, it was so much more impressive than we ever imagined. It really was something :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

RobG

Post by RobG »

The guys that did the projections were superb as well, it was so much more impressive than we ever imagined. It really was something :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I will second that 8)

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Awesome work to all those involved. The pressure must be kept up on the old fraud.

I

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:

We need to ramp up the opposition to Wenger - Come on Gooners Dig Deep. We CAN at least make the cunnt squirm and make it as dificult as we can for him.

#wengerout.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Hey Guys ...our generous benefactor has just put another £500 into the kitty. Give what you can and they will match it...I give you my word every penny will go to hounding this fucking charlatan out :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

We have had our ASSES handed to us today and Wenger has had his name in lights all over London on Friday night...we want to do a FUCK OFF march before the Man.U game..are the guys on here up for it?? You guys want him out then get involved. We don't wanna hear shit about it's Spurs or it's Man. U or its his birthday, the pressure needs to be RELENTLESS!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Last home game of the season, on the pitch, disrupt the game and make it clear that we won't tolerate that *word censored* in charge next season. An on-pitxh demo is the only way now.