Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by nut flush gooner »

Seems like this page has gone nuts over the last few days.

Message to the bloke who is selling his ticket, you badly worded your "advert" which suggests to me that you want this to become a bidding war and the least you expect is face value. You know full well that tickets that are being sold for face value will be snapped up in seconds, and I mean seconds.

The other geezer that wants to offer £150 for an upper tier ticket, lol. You wont get them off touts for anywhere near that price, and most gooners on here that have spares will offer them to mates at face value.

nut flush gooner

Lee1 wrote:Genuinely pleased for you lads with tickets so far... you deserve them. I am nervously awaiting the ballot result on 30th :rubchin: :cry:
Yup good luck, I am also sweating on the ballot. We have 25k tickets, I recogn 10k have been snapped up by seaso ticket holders with 3 or more away credits. That means 15,000 into 32,000, pretty much a coinflip as we say in poker circles.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I'm not accusing anyone of touting but just a word of caution lads. Be careful who you buy from the FA Cup final is a great occasion but it's not worth getting stitched up over or paying vast amounts of money for.

Just be careful

nut flush gooner

flash gunner wrote:I'm not accusing anyone of touting but just a word of caution lads. Be careful who you buy from the FA Cup final is a great occasion but it's not worth getting stitched up over or paying vast amounts of money for.

Just be careful
Its a 4-500 quid punt with a tout isn't it really. That coupled with most of my mates wont pay that amount to go will probably mean I have to sit on my own with a bunch of muppets who have no interest in the football in something like club level. I will only part with money with tickets in hand, meaning I would expect to meet someone first and know exactly who they are before I buy.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:Club Wembley tickets are #395 + 15%.
And this is face value??!?!?!
They are going on sale on Ebay is #750.
Fucking joke.
From Dublin Abbey Travel are charging €579 (and rising) for hotel and Club Wembley ticket..add in flights and beer money , plus a bit of food, about €900 to €1000 ..cant see Mrs Bradywasking looking favourably on that.
That Abbey travel deal is now €1,100

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

I never win anything, not even a blow on the head, but there must be ticket competitions in the papers? (desperate, I know, but I'm not eligible for an official ticket). Can anyone post the links if and when you see them, cheers.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Lee1 wrote:Genuinely pleased for you lads with tickets so far... you deserve them. I am nervously awaiting the ballot result on 30th :rubchin: :cry:
Yup good luck, I am also sweating on the ballot. We have 25k tickets, I recogn 10k have been snapped up by seaso ticket holders with 3 or more away credits. That means 15,000 into 32,000, pretty much a coinflip as we say in poker circles.
I would imagine pretty much anybody eligible for a guaranteed ticket will buy one, even if it is for them to give/sell on to family/friend.

I don't know what the numbers are but 10,000 seems a bit low than me? I would have imagined more than a quarter of ST holders have been to 3+ away games in the last 2 years.

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Grant jones wrote:Can't go to them all!!!!!
Only joking fella,

I can't go to the last two home games so my last game this season is the final :oops: :lol:
Yeah, my last game this season is the final too ; what are the chances??

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

northbank123 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
I would imagine pretty much anybody eligible for a guaranteed ticket will buy one, even if it is for them to give/sell on to family/friend.

I don't know what the numbers are but 10,000 seems a bit low than me? I would have imagined more than a quarter of ST holders have been to 3+ away games in the last 2 years.
You'd be surprised... None of the guys around us in the family enclosure have 3+ away credits. There are a lot of older fans, or guys who go with their kids, who never go to away games. Or the only away games they go to are semi finals and finals, for which you don't get an away credit!

But I would also wonder how many of the 25000 are truly "available" to start with. The club will surely skim at least 1000 off the pile for players, staff, directors and other assorted hangers on...

nut flush gooner

MK Gould wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

You'd be surprised... None of the guys around us in the family enclosure have 3+ away credits. There are a lot of older fans, or guys who go with their kids, who never go to away games. Or the only away games they go to are semi finals and finals, for which you don't get an away credit!

But I would also wonder how many of the 25000 are truly "available" to start with. The club will surely skim at least 1000 off the pile for players, staff, directors and other assorted hangers on...
Same here, we are lower tier near redaction and no one around us goes to away games. I think 10k is at the top end tbh.

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

nut flush gooner wrote:
MK Gould wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Same here, we are lower tier near redaction and no one around us goes to away games. I think 10k is at the top end tbh.

Nut flash ..your not the sit down guy in block 8 are you .?

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Grant jones wrote:Can't go to them all!!!!!
Only joking fella,

I can't go to the last two home games so my last game this season is the final :oops: :lol:
and if you could go the last 2 home games the cup final would still be your last game :D

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Double Post
Last edited by arsenalmorris on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silus

Post by silus »

piciawpojedynke wrote:Hi, someone can help me to buy 2 tickets together in upper tier? I'm just a Red Member... I need 2 tickets but I can't pay 500 pounds for each... I can pay 150 pounds for each. Someone can buy few tickets and meet me in London?
I follow Twitter and different sites but it will be hard to hit for a good opportunity.
Thanks.
In true Arsenal fashion I can go to £150.01

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Word of warning as well for anyone buying from an unofficial source... I know that a lot of people got stung at the CL Final after paying vastly over face value for tickets that turned out to be fake. If you are going to pay inflated prices, then at least make sure it's from a source you can trust...which rules out a certain salesman on this thread!