Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:you have to admire Fergies class - after criticsm of what Moyes and LVG have been left with he has kindly re-released an updated Biography to revise history.

what a wanker, seriously.
And commented on the squad he left behind as if age was the only issue, not the utter shitness of the players. :lol:

At this rate, Rednose will release an updated biography every 6 months to revise history everytime another player or manager releases a book that even mentions him in passing, or the media comment on the manc filth and their decline.

Well, every 6 months right up until he drinks himself to death, wrapped warmly in his own bitterness. :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i wonder how people feel about their game on Sunday - hoping for an 1-1 draw to hold the chavs back, or hoping for a 4,5-0 humiliation ?

i think i'll enjoy them getting stuffed at home more to be honest, as no way will we catch the chavs or city until we sack wenger.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I'll be hoping that they beat Chelsea because I've a genuine fear that the latter could repeat our 2003-4 unbeaten season, such is the strength of their squad and the tactical acumen of their manager. I thought from the get go that after their summer signings (especially Cesc) the title would probably be theirs so as far as I'm concerned the sooner they lose, the better - even if it's to Man Utd or Spurs.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

I Hate Hleb wrote:I'll be hoping that they beat Chelsea because I've a genuine fear that the latter could repeat our 2003-4 unbeaten season, such is the strength of their squad and the tactical acumen of their manager. I thought from the get go that after their summer signings (especially Cesc) the title would probably be theirs so as far as I'm concerned the sooner they lose, the better - even if it's to Man Utd or Spurs.
Ditto. Need a Manc win if only to quell my anxiety of them possibly going unbeaten...

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

I hate United v Chelsea games. So hard to support either of the two of those clubs.

I guess the priority is a Chelsea loss, but a United win could also do wonders for their confidence. I really don't care what happens.. the best thing would probably be either team getting humiliated.

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

The best thing that could happen is a giant meteor smashing into that shithole, vaporising everything in and around it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Chelsea are over the hills and far away......11 points above us in October and likely to be 20+ by the end of the season.

We need the Chavs and City to win and hope beyond all hope that Rodders and I can place the mother of all orders with Kleenex for that glorious day in May when we beat financially doped West Brom to secure Wenger's greatest ever achievement

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
clockender1 wrote:you have to admire Fergies class - after criticsm of what Moyes and LVG have been left with he has kindly re-released an updated Biography to revise history.

what a wanker, seriously.
And commented on the squad he left behind as if age was the only issue, not the utter shitness of the players. :lol:

At this rate, Rednose will release an updated biography every 6 months to revise history everytime another player or manager releases a book that even mentions him in passing, or the media comment on the manc filth and their decline.

Well, every 6 months right up until he drinks himself to death, wrapped warmly in his own bitterness. :wink:
The death by natural causes of Kim Jong-Il highlights a possibly unpleasant truth about repressive dictators: Many, if not most, end up living long lives and dying peacefully.

:?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

It pains me to say it but I want United to win.

I loath both of them but...come on....it Chelsea... :| :evil:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Like everyone else, I detest Chelski but it would add to the hilarity if they give Manure an absolute bum holing! And it would stop all the plastic Mancs on the phone-ins claiming they are back! Wouldn't be surprised if Maureen sets them up for another 0-0 and try to nick one on the break, similar to last season, which was one of the worst ever games between so-called big clubs.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Gonna get in early and say, just like last week, I hope Manure get battered! We won't catch Citeh, so their results don't matter. But Van Gaal can be added to the list of hateful crunts up there. Beginning to spout a lot of crap. 3 or 4 nil please!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonertux wrote:Gonna get in early and say, just like last week, I hope Manure get battered! We won't catch Citeh, so their results don't matter. But Van Gaal can be added to the list of hateful crunts up there. Beginning to spout a lot of crap. 3 or 4 nil please!
My feelings exactly..we are not going to win the league or come near the big two , but the evil inside me always wants to see United and their plastic army humiliated. So let City win and hopefully pip Chavs to win the league. The least objectionable alternative to an Arsenal win .

Post by 1989 »

Easy win for City today.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

don't want to chelsea to win the league, so I have to support city.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm loving every second of watching these c u n t s go through all this shit. They were quick with their patronising comments about us being fickle when they were winning everything these past 8-10 years.....so we'll see how they feel with a backline of Valencia, Carrick, McNair and Shaw and fucking around in 8th place again

If it wasn't for De Gea they would have been buried in this game long ago