Chimp in the firing line

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Chimp in the firing line

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:What fucking planet are Madrid fans on? I know Israel v Wales isn't exactly El Classico but the bloke is unbelievable. He is devastating.

Look at that goal he scored to win them the Copa del Rey last year ffs
I had a look at his stats the other day which are barely behind last year's.....something like 16 goals from midfield and plenty of assists too. Madrid fans are just tourists or white handkerchief waving c.unts. I'd have Bale any day of the week to carry on our proud tradition of left wing backs like Bendtner and Podolski

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

I wonder if they hand these out before matches, just in case of a poor performance? I hope they don't actually use them for their original purpose. Imagine people flapping their snotty towels around you. Yucky.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Supagoon wrote:Image

I wonder if they hand these out before matches, just in case of a poor performance? I hope they don't actually use them for their original purpose. Imagine people flapping their snotty towels around you. Yucky.
They had them out after the mental 2nd leg against Schalke. No matter that they were second in the league and through to the quarterfinals of the European cup.

Supporters of Barca and Madrid are pricks on simply astounding levels.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I wonder what his release clause is, would 1 euro over that do it Arsene :evil:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Theoperator wrote:I wonder what his release clause is, would 1 euro over that do it Arsene :evil:
Could be that Madrid are happy to take a loss on their £80m purchase in order to appease Ronaldo and the fans.

£45m + first option on any of our youth products should swing it :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:Also great to hear the Chavs have started booing Fabregas :barscarf:
ItchyBaba will tell you that means he's shit. :lol:

Have you checked the comments section under the online newspaper website that carried that story, sid? :rubchin: That would confirm his shitness. Those spotty 12 year olds know their football! :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:Also great to hear the Chavs have started booing Fabregas :barscarf:

Have you checked the comments section under the online newspaper website that carried that story, sid? :rubchin: That would confirm his shitness. Those spotty 12 year olds know their football! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Oh those comment sections are so informative :shock: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can you support your opinion by linking to a comments section somewhere please? :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I'd take Bale in the morning, the pace and power in his game is made for the PL, he'd destroy the league in a quality side. The fact he's not Spanish and doesn't lick Ronaldo's rim means he is being shat on from a great height at Madrid but he's more than welcome here as far as this poster in concerned. Ancelotti too for that matter 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ronaldogayboy was miffed because Bale cost as much as he did - within the first week during training he went into a tackle on monkey boy over the ball - and of course all the other realgay mansausage chokers did was look on and laugh because the main gaybo says what goes....

I would laugh if ronaldogayboy got a serious injury he's a cuntt.

Bale will be back in the prem within 2 seasons - sadly it will not be to us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Supagoon wrote:Image

I wonder if they hand these out before matches, just in case of a poor performance? I hope they don't actually use them for their original purpose. Imagine people flapping their spunkfilled towels around you. Yucky.
Real fans are cuntts - the spanish versin of melts, the reason they have those hankies is that they all rub one off to ronaldogayboy before the game

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can you support your opinion by linking to a comments section somewhere please? :lol:
From the comment section about Bale's winning goal in the Copa Del Rey final last year

"bale is an idiot"

"bale is not to fast,Bartra was injured"

"Real, my second favorite team in the world. We finally won!! What a great season this was. They earned it, through injuries, they fought through. When I saw this goal, the last time I screamed that loud was when the Giants won their last World Series."
So youre right the comments sections are well worth reading :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

From the comment section about Bale's winning goal in the Copa Del Rey final last year

"bale is an idiot"

"bale is not to fast,Bartra was injured"

"Real, my second favorite team in the world. We finally won!! What a great season this was. They earned it, through injuries, they fought through. When I saw this goal, the last time I screamed that loud was when the Giants won their last World Series."
So youre right the comments sections are well worth reading :lol:
I don't know Flash. :rubchin:

That melt didn't mention that his "fave" team in "soccer" is Madrid but he'd also "die for" Chelsea and Arsenal. And Barcelona.

:D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
That melt didn't mention that his "fave" team in "soccer" is Madrid but he'd also "die for" Chelsea and Arsenal. And Barcelona.

I think that's a bit too articulate for most of the comment section ''superfans.''

The broken English adds to the fun when they tell the world that ''Mezzi iz der fav Asnil plya.''

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think that's a bit too articulate for most of the comment section ''superfans.''

The broken English adds to the fun when they tell the world that ''Mezzi iz der fav Asnil plya.''