Swap For Cech

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Which Players Should Not Be Included In A Deal For Cech ?

Gibbs
3%
Chambers
1%
Coquelin
10%
Wally
12%
The Ox
17%
Ramsey
17%
Wilshere
16%
Wellbeck
4%
Bellerin
10%
Chesney
9%

Total votes: 99

armchair

Re: Swap For Cech

Post by armchair »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:saying cech cost too much is probably one of the most daft things I've actually heard on this forum, and coming from a fellow WOB ffs :roll:
this is a market where shite like adam lallana costs the same as alexis sanchez. we have done very well with this signing to keep it 11m, which is the same gervinho cost us. he is world class, gervinho was shite. get a grip people :banghead:
I think gervinho would have done better in nets actually now that you mention it. He certaintly couldnt play football. Cech is probably better outfield than that fukin arsehole gervinho.

mojokickin

Post by mojokickin »

armchair wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:saying cech cost too much is probably one of the most daft things I've actually heard on this forum, and coming from a fellow WOB ffs :roll:
this is a market where shite like adam lallana costs the same as alexis sanchez. we have done very well with this signing to keep it 11m, which is the same gervinho cost us. he is world class, gervinho was shite. get a grip people :banghead:
I think gervinho would have done better in nets actually now that you mention it. He certaintly couldnt play football. Cech is probably better outfield than that fukin arsehole gervinho.
Speaking of Forehead our former messiah just blew his move to the arab league with 'obscene excessive demands' :rubchin:

http://sport360.com/article/arabian-gul ... al-demands

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mojokickin wrote:
armchair wrote:
Speaking of Forehead our former messiah just blew his move to the arab league with 'obscene excessive demands' :rubchin:

http://sport360.com/article/arabian-gul ... al-demands
Gervinho was a pile of shite, ran around with his head down beat a player and had absolutely no idea where he was on the pitch, then either ran it out of play or fell over or lost control, or a combination of all three. 135 K, Helicopter, and an Island FFS, maybe Canvey Island

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

You know - I'd actually forgotten half the shit the Russian Gangsta had pulled tbh. :shock: Shevchenko!! :lol: :lol:

I recalculate my estimate. Moron-hio will have his hissy fit and storm out of the chavs before the end of the January transfer window. 8) :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
You know - I'd actually forgotten half the shit the Russian Gangsta had pulled tbh. :shock: Shevchenko!! :lol: :lol:

I recalculate my estimate. Moron-hio will have his hissy fit and storm out of the chavs before the end of the January transfer window. 8) :wink:
I've got £10 on maureen not being in charge of the chavscum for 2016-17 season....50 - 1 I got. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I've got £10 on maureen not being in charge of the chavscum for 2016-17 season....50 - 1 I got. :barscarf:
Good bet. I'm visiting my local PP tomorrow to see what odds they give me (can't find odds for it online).

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Good bet. I'm visiting my local PP tomorrow to see what odds they give me (can't find odds for it online).

You're parish priest is a bookie :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You're parish priest is a bookie :wink:
No he's not, DB needs his blessing before he's allowed to gamble and we all know there's a price to be paid for that :shock: it's ok though DB's choir boy history will see him through :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Good bet. I'm visiting my local PP tomorrow to see what odds they give me (can't find odds for it online).[/quote]

You're parish priest is a bookie :wink:[/quote]

No he's not, DB needs his blessing before he's allowed to gamble and we all know there's a price to be paid for that :shock: it's ok though DB's choir boy history will see him through :wink:[/quote]

Aaaah! yes, but one swallow does not a summer make.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Cech is number 33 next season :?

Ridiculous number for your first choice goalkeeper. Give him the number 1 shirt and deal with any bruised egos later.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

rodders999 wrote:I hope there's no pussyfooting around with squad numbers, fuck Scez give Cech the number 1 shirt.
:roll:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:I hope there's no pussyfooting around with squad numbers, fuck Scez give Cech the number 1 shirt.
:roll:

One can only assume that scez was a wonderful fcuk and afterwards wenker didn't want to take the number 1 shirt from him :rubchin:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Couldn't give a shit what number our keeper wears and if you get wound up about it, maybe have a lie down or a day off.