Watford away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Watford away

Post by Chippy »

I hate the interlull. :(

northbank123

Re: Watford away

Post by northbank123 »

What's not to be excited about watching two dead rubbers against Baltic heavyweights Estonia and Lithuania?

I on the other hand will be watching Wales grind out a 0-0 in Bosnia to secure qualification :barscarf:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

northbank123 wrote:What's not to be excited about watching two dead rubbers against Baltic heavyweights Estonia and Lithuania?

I on the other hand will be watching Wales grind out a 0-0 in Bosnia to secure qualification :barscarf:

I hope they do Northbank :barscarf: :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Ireland will hammer Germany to secure 3rd place, f*ck that sounds familar :D
Some time in the near future we will beat Watford 0 2

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I wonder how this will go after todays brownholing of the mancwanks :rubchin: let me think :rubchin: Ok here goes.. They are shite... we are shite.... game will be a huge pile of shite :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Chippy wrote:I hate the interlull. :(
I am struggling to contain my excitement ahead of next weekend
England v Estonia football
England v Uruguay rugby

:lol: :lol: :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

this wont be a walk over,watford don't concede many goals at all,having said that we could bag a hatful,3-1 to the Arsenal :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What you do is:

Take hefty tablespoon of tea leaves - forget all that Teabag (BG) :wink: shyte - put em in a teapot pour on boiling water - stir with the big spooon 6 times sunwise - let the contents settle and still - pour a cuppa or three - Without a tea strainer drink said contents - or pour away (whatever)

Turn the emptied cups upside down onto the saucer and then add the three shaped figures together - I did thus and we are gonna wipe our bottoms with watford - score = Watford 1 (from a pen decision) THE Arsenal 5 (Alexis with a brace, Ozil with one and both Theo and the Ox netting one each)

SORRRRTTTEDD!

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:What you do is:

Turn the emptied cups upside down onto the saucer and then add the three shaped figures together - I did thus and we are gonna wipe our bottoms with watford - score = Watford 1 (from a pen decision) THE Arsenal 5 (Alexis with a brace, Ozil with one and both Theo and the Ox netting one each)
I like all of this except the turning cups upside down. My wife doesn't like me to make a mess :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Going to this one....thats if that online ticket agency send me the tickets on time

If Sanchez is fit we will win this one, with a bit of luck

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:What you do is:

I like all of this except the turning cups upside down. My wife doesn't like me to make a mess :D
No problem wear a johnny! :wink:

:proudtosay:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We'll fuck 'em 0-3. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We're so unpredictable these days that I really can't call it. Watford haven't been given a bumholing by anyone yet and one suspects that is not far away. If the Arsenal of last Sunday turn up it could be 1-4.....if the Olympiakos / Zagreb version pitch up with their same air of superiority then a 2-1 defeat wouldn't shock me either

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Giroudzema hat trick. :shock:

:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alexis and Ozil to continue with their score tallies ! :barscarf:

We will out pass them and then out score them.....with Kos injured he will play BFG and watford have excellent pace through the centre...just hope Coquelin is on form....

wenger out :box: