ChampionsLeague Final- ref

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IwasThereWhenJensonScored

ChampionsLeague Final- ref

Post by IwasThereWhenJensonScored »

What a C*nt!!!

have you ever ???

Post by have you ever ??? »

won the treble ??? have you FUCK !!!!

fucking great to see you lose !!!

Laters Henry !!!

IwasThereWhenJensonScored

Post by IwasThereWhenJensonScored »

have you ever ??? wrote:won the treble ??? have you FUCK !!!!

Laters Henry !!!
Dirty Manc- get back to shagging your sister!

have you ever ???

IwasThereWhenJensonScored wrote:
have you ever ??? wrote:won the treble ??? have you FUCK !!!!

Laters Henry !!!
Dirty Manc- get back to shagging your sister!
get it right !!!

i was shagging your MUM :lol:

No Henry = No Hope !!!!

i8ManU

ref

Post by i8ManU »

Well being a Manc, shagging his mum was the best you could hope for.

Agree, Ref was Shite

have you ever ???

Re: ref

i8ManU wrote:Well being a Manc, shagging his mum was the best you could hope for.

Agree, Ref was Shite
you cockey retard !!!!

i was shagging HIS MUM !!!!

and why cant you *word censored* be gracious in defeat???

for your goal, the wanker clearly dived, he fell over THIN AIR - so you could say you didnt deserve the goal....

their first goal was clearly ONSIDE - unless of course your a cockney.

lets face facts !!! you werent good enough on the day its as simple as that!!!

and lets add this to the mix - If Henry IS staying, why not say in the run up to the final this week, that would have been a massive boost for your club !!! it speaks volumes that he failed to do so.... and at the end of the game, whispering in Eto's ear with his hand covering his mouth so the camera's cant lipread.... the writing is on the wall lads..... and if he goes your midtable fodder !!! No Henry = NO HOPE !!!!

Clockend Boy 1984 - 91

Re: ChampionsLeague Final- ref

Post by Clockend Boy 1984 - 91 »

IwasThereWhenJensonScored wrote:What a C*nt!!!
Well this hurts me to say it but Henry cost us that game, he should have bagged 3 goals but couldnt handle the pressure.

The ref, well you cant do anything about the ref we have suffered in the past to things like this and basically shit happens.

I was disappointed in Barca, they had nothing about them, never really played football as such and to be honest over all thought the final sucked big time.

Its time for a clear out and for the young guns to come back next season, we have had a great CL campaing, ruined spurs season on the final day and have a lovely new ground to look forward too (I saw it for the first time Monday its stunning)

The team worked really hard got us there against the odds - now they have had the tatse for it I am sure we will back next season to lift the cup :-)

big jock knew

man utd finished

Post by big jock knew »

ignore the manc there finished there displays in champs league where a disgrace id bet arsenal will go further than them next seas

have you ever ???

hey big jock.... or is it cock?

Your must live up Henry's arse to think you'll go further than United next season.

get a fucking grip.

ive had a fooking wonderful day giving it to every single cockney gooner mug i know.... and loved every minute of it !!!

roll on Henry leaving, another fun day to be had with you sad muppets

simmo

Post by simmo »

u manc cocks pray on henry leaving ? is that your only hope so rooney can get sum credit ? and treble ? stop living in history.

Post by Guest »

did you evey win the league at highbury? did you fuck cockney red *word censored*

no ruud=no hope

sleep tight in malaysia or tampa bay or whereever it is you ran to after villa park 99 and 04