The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WengerKnows

Post by WengerKnows »

Bloody brilliant mate , as was the first one :barscarf:

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
Sorry ds... problem is it's hard to find a half decent movie with women in it!! :lol:

I will have a look around some chick flicks and see if I can find something funny and give the Gooner Princesses their own movie. :wink:

The Bunker one was easy to do because of the whole Wayno/Gus leaving then coming back thing, and this one because we have had the Lethal wannabe and rosetinter situations going on.

I need more controversy from you, ladies. Maybe one of you could knee Gus/Percy in the bollocks or something...? :-P :wink:

Ok ok, calm down - form an orderly queue!! Spuddy get out of there - you are not a woman!

:wink:

How about Thelma and Louise that had a happy ending for the women in it ...didn't it? :shock:

After all DS was going on about sports car the other day :wink: :lol:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

HAHA Nice one! :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Maybe mrgnu and basil in this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bsf2x-aeE

:D

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Good stuff DB10.
That's quality.

pixie

Post by pixie »

greatgooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
Sorry ds... problem is it's hard to find a half decent movie with women in it!! :lol:

I will have a look around some chick flicks and see if I can find something funny and give the Gooner Princesses their own movie. :wink:

The Bunker one was easy to do because of the whole Wayno/Gus leaving then coming back thing, and this one because we have had the Lethal wannabe and rosetinter situations going on.

I need more controversy from you, ladies. Maybe one of you could knee Gus/Percy in the bollocks or something...? :-P :wink:

Ok ok, calm down - form an orderly queue!! Spuddy get out of there - you are not a woman!

How about Thelma and Louise that had a happy ending for the women in it ...didn't it? :shock:

??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_to_Five

ds

Post by ds »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
ds wrote:
pixie wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
ds wrote: You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?
ds, are you honestly claiming never to have starred in a “movieâ€

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

And they spent it all on those sombreros you like! :lol:

So in a way ds you could say you're to blame for the Mexican hat fiasco! Ok I know, now I've gone too far! :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:And they spent it all on those sombreros you like! :lol:

So in a way ds you could say you're to blame for the Mexican hat fiasco! Ok I know, now I've gone too far! :lol:
I'm getting a bit worried now, am I so transparent about my hatred for those fucking idiotic hats, and am I really such an ogre that people are scared of what I may say?

:twisted:

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

ds wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:And they spent it all on those sombreros you like! :lol:

I'm getting a bit worried now, am I so transparent about my hatred for those fucking idiotic hats, and am I really such an ogre that people are scared of what I may say?

Yes :wink: :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

greatgooner wrote:
ds wrote:

Whats wrong with saying it like it is? Why should I sugar coat the pill? If someone is a twat its their fault not mine. At least with someone like me people can guarantee I dont talk about them behind their back. And I am not an ogre :twisted:

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

ds wrote:
greatgooner wrote:
ds wrote:

Whats wrong with saying it like it is? Why should I sugar coat the pill? If someone is a twat its their fault not mine. At least with someone like me people can guarantee I dont talk about them behind their back. And I am not an ogre :twisted:
Eh, eh eh...calm down calm down...

:lol:

ds

Post by ds »

greatgooner wrote:
ds wrote:
greatgooner wrote:
ds wrote:

Eh, eh eh...calm down calm down...

:lol:
:lol: :lol:

I was only saying, wasnt having a go mate. Just the way I speak

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Don't agree with Wayno. I think this one's better. 8) perhaps its the happy ending. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greatgooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

hmmm...

:hmmthink: