The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Once again, it's just a laugh - I'm not taking a pop at anyone or intending to insult anyone's wife (you'll see what I mean!!).

It's just a bit of topical fun.

However if anyone is genuinely offended by it then PM me so I can tell you to fuck off more personally. :lol: :wink:

Anybollocks here you are;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGoZin0sgQ

Oh and apologies to Dicko - sorry, I couldn't get you in this time. There were no women in the clip!! :? :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Re: The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:Once again, it's just a laugh - I'm not taking a pop at anyone or intending to insult anyone's wife (you'll see what I mean!!).

It's just a bit of topical fun.

However if anyone is genuinely offended by it then PM me so I can tell you to fuck off more personally. :lol: :wink:

Anybollocks here you are;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGoZin0sgQ

Oh and apologies to Dicko - sorry, I couldn't get you in this time. There were no women in the clip!! :? :wink:

I guess that's why rebel didn't feature too :lol: :lol:

Rob

Post by Rob »

I love the Happy Ending ! :shock: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

:coffeespit:

laughed my bollocks off :lol:

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

Not that sure what it's all about but it made me laugh all the same :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to see the sequel NOW !!!!!!!!!

Brilliant stuff DB10. :D

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Fucking awesome, DB!!!! 8) :lol: :lol:

And also sums up how most of us feel about Lethal's pursuit of a Moderator position! :wink: :lol: :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
It's that clique Smoothy always went on about... the only "outsider" to get a role was Lethal, and look what happened to him!!! blood and brains everywhere, poor bastard!! :( :roll: :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

g88ner wrote:
ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
It's that clique Smoothy always went on about... the only "outsider" to get a role was Lethal, and look what happened to him!!! blood and brains everywhere, poor bastard!! :( :roll: :lol:
You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?

pixie

Post by pixie »

Good work DB10! :lol:

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

thats a good point ds, if he does decide to make one with me featured, i know whats coming already!

anyway, good work db10, very funny! :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

ds wrote:
g88ner wrote:
You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?
ds, are you honestly claiming never to have starred in a “movieâ€

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

10/10 DB"y.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pixie

Post by pixie »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
ds wrote:
g88ner wrote:
ds, are you honestly claiming never to have starred in a “movieâ€