The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BRAZILLIANT 19 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
Sorry ds... problem is it's hard to find a half decent movie with women in it!! :lol:

I will have a look around some chick flicks and see if I can find something funny and give the Gooner Princesses their own movie. :wink:

The Bunker one was easy to do because of the whole Wayno/Gus leaving then coming back thing, and this one because we have had the Lethal wannabe and rosetinter situations going on.

I need more controversy from you, ladies. Maybe one of you could knee Gus/Percy in the bollocks or something...? :-P :wink:

Ok ok, calm down - form an orderly queue!! Spuddy get out of there - you are not a woman!

:wink:
How about " An Officer and A Gentleman " starring **** as Richard Gere and Basil as Debra Winger ? :lol:
And spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder for Basil coming after me with a meat clever???!!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Now there's an idea for Online Gooner Forum IV :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Use this DB10 with **** as leather face :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285ImXTYdsg
mmm... :rubchin:

Now if you can just find me a foreign language version to accomodate the use of subtitles... :wink:
Im at work so cant listen to the clips ill have a search later

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone notice Lethal has been missing since I posted the sequel? I was sure we used a stunt double... :? :rubchin:

:lol:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

ds wrote:
pixie wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
ds wrote:
g88ner wrote: It's that clique Smoothy always went on about... the only "outsider" to get a role was Lethal, and look what happened to him!!! blood and brains everywhere, poor bastard!! :( :roll: :lol:
You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?
ds, are you honestly claiming never to have starred in a “movieâ€

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

christ, after watching the end of that, i think i preferred being hitler...

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking brilliant,i think that puts the mod dreams to bed

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Love It DB10 :D :D :D

I just can't help wondering at the kind of Master Piece you would come up with if you had the Zillions of zilcho's they bandy about in hollywood,,,,

Lethal's threads and posts can never be the same again - Knowing they're being written by a dead man who was beaten to pulp with a Dildo!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Love It DB10 :D :D :D

I just can't help wondering at the kind of Master Piece you would come up with if you had the Zillions of zilcho's they bandy about in hollywood,,,,

Lethal's threads and posts can never be the same again - Knowing they're being written by a dead man who was beaten to pulp with a Dildo!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner.ed wrote:christ, after watching the end of that, i think i preferred being hitler...
I thought your Italian was excellent, Kev. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lethal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked it Lethal. And I'm sure nothing on your missus looks like a couch, burst or otherwise!! :wink:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Love It DB10 :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: very good point

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Lethal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked it Lethal. And I'm sure nothing on your missus looks like a couch, burst or otherwise!! :wink:
no that all seems in order :lol:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

DB10GOONER wrote:

Are you saying she's more of a lazyboy?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your words - not mine!!

BTW; I am pissing myself laughing at that and my work colleagues are all staring! :-P :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your words - not mine!!

BTW; I am pissing myself laughing at that and my work colleagues are all staring! :-P :wink:
Dont use me as an excuse for your lack of potty training mate! :lol: