The Online Gooner movie - The Sequel!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

"Living" might be stretching it by the time ds sees it Pixie! :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Top work DB10 superb :coffeespit:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Another pro pessimist work insulting the rose tinters :-P

Never actually seen that movie so the end was a shock, a funny piece of work DB10, thanks.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I thought it was shit.

8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
Sorry ds... problem is it's hard to find a half decent movie with women in it!! :lol:

I will have a look around some chick flicks and see if I can find something funny and give the Gooner Princesses their own movie. :wink:

The Bunker one was easy to do because of the whole Wayno/Gus leaving then coming back thing, and this one because we have had the Lethal wannabe and rosetinter situations going on.

I need more controversy from you, ladies. Maybe one of you could knee Gus/Percy in the bollocks or something...? :-P :wink:

Ok ok, calm down - form an orderly queue!! Spuddy get out of there - you are not a woman!

:wink:

ds

Post by ds »

pixie wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
ds wrote:
g88ner wrote:
ds wrote:DB10; I would like to know why Basil, mizznaughty nor myself were featured in either of your films? We are all broken hearted. Also where is gnuey?
It's that clique Smoothy always went on about... the only "outsider" to get a role was Lethal, and look what happened to him!!! blood and brains everywhere, poor bastard!! :( :roll: :lol:
You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?
ds, are you honestly claiming never to have starred in a “movieâ€

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

As with so many sequels, it sadly failed to live up to the first.............Good effort though DB10 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
pixie wrote:
ds wrote:
g88ner wrote: It's that clique Smoothy always went on about... the only "outsider" to get a role was Lethal, and look what happened to him!!! blood and brains everywhere, poor bastard!! :( :roll: :lol:
You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
pixie wrote:
ds wrote: You're right of course mate, had been wondering what the reason was. I wonder what you have to do to join? I wonder if I will ever be important enough to star in a movie?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
pixie wrote:

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sorry ds... problem is it's hard to find a half decent movie with women in it!! :lol:

I will have a look around some chick flicks and see if I can find something funny and give the Gooner Princesses their own movie. :wink:

The Bunker one was easy to do because of the whole Wayno/Gus leaving then coming back thing, and this one because we have had the Lethal wannabe and rosetinter situations going on.

I need more controversy from you, ladies. Maybe one of you could knee Gus/Percy in the bollocks or something...? :-P :wink:

Ok ok, calm down - form an orderly queue!! Spuddy get out of there - you are not a woman!

How about " An Officer and A Gentleman " starring **** as Richard Gere and Basil as Debra Winger ? :lol:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

BRAZILLIANT 19 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

How about " An Officer and A Gentleman " starring **** as Richard Gere and Basil as Debra Winger ? :lol:
I think Predator versus Alien would be closer to the truth :wink: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BRAZILLIANT 19 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

And spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder for Basil coming after me with a meat clever???!!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Use this DB10 with **** as leather face :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285ImXTYdsg

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Use this DB10 with **** as leather face :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285ImXTYdsg
mmm... :rubchin:

Now if you can just find me a foreign language version to accomodate the use of subtitles... :wink: