Déjà vu 27/03/10

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Cloggs

Déjà vu 27/03/10

Post by Cloggs »

Having written the team off twice, I am not going to conclusively say that it’s over for another year, but my instincts suggest that they will finish in third place once again this season, exiting the Champions League a round earlier than in 2009. And the reasons will be lack of know how in the starting eleven and falling short in the goalkeeping position
Nothing new under the sun and one can't deny that Wenger, again, didn't do a bad job there considering what he has. The overall, now ever repeating, argument to silence the criticasters.

His 'secret' diary for the upcoming season has already been leaked by Mark Halfpenny in the latest issue :lol: (Won't surprise me he to be the bloke behind http://twitter.com/Adebayore 8) )

Yesterday's match made one thing clear to me: Joe Hart is defending the wrong goal. This young promising goalkeeper must have drawn the attention of Le Boss, then again, he may also consider Eboue for that position next season. Come on you Gunners! :barscarf: