Lets remember

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
aashman94

Lets remember

Post by aashman94 »

I now the doom and gloom around the forum today, following that disgusting performance last night. We can complain all we like about injuries, Manuel, pitches and refs, but that is a waste of time. Lets caste our minds back to the start of the season. Arsene believed, and the rest of the Media and public didn't. WE would finish fifth. Instead, we are third, pushing for second (and will probably get it looking at how hilariously bad Man U are). Can u imagine where Man U would be if Rooney got injured as long as van Persie. Last night confirmed his class as a great player. I would like to remind you that chamakh is coming, and peter hill-wood says cesc is staying. wenger will be ruthless this summer, and I garuntee u both almunia and silvestre are going. It is time for us to shut the fuck up and let the man do his job. Think back to the times before Wenger, where winning was so ugly, and it was boring. It takes a true fan to accept defeat. This team has a bright future, and we have some of the best players in the world like rvp, cesc and arshavin. our second string team has carried us this season. last night though, was the straw that broke the camels back, and it bought me to tears watching my beloved team lose in that manner. Before saying wenger out, look at the man's record. He will call time. He has made this club, and we are only upset because this project is getting slowed down by injuries. So before I sign off, keep the faith. This man is a genius, and he sure as fuck knows better than us. So sit tight, and watch.

ARSENAL TILL I DIE
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: