Arshavin - Cutting The Mustard?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Arshavin - Cutting The Mustard?

Post by Rob Admin »

Due to family commitments I was unable to see the Chelsea game last night. IN years gone by I would have moved heaven and earth to be there or see it with family taking a back seat. I firmly believe had I made the effort we'd have not one - I am the centre of the universe you know!

Having only seen the goals today I wondered what was different - in a moment of clarity I had a very srong feeling that Arshavin had not played yesterday which I just read was the case.

Does anyone else think this is significant, for me he has just not done very much since scoring 4 at Anfield. He reminds me of Berbatov, when he's on form he's World class but that sadly is one game in 10. The rest of the time he just looks like he can't be arsed and doesn't care.

£18m - you can see why Wenger is reluctant to spend on the big names!

Rob.