JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Shows what a *word censored* Song is, stamps on him then gives him a loving cuddle before the end and after it.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Song was an idiot for stamping on him and deserves a ban, he performs too many needless fouls and I'm hoping we will see Frimpong step up and show him how you perform as a DM. Song has been lucky that Denilson is far worse and we sold Gilberto.

However despite Gervinho reacting as well as raising his hands, the main point is that Barton physically dragged him to his feet and started having a go at him. Barton acted like a typical schoolyard bully and a coward, he knows he can get away with it if he goes down like a sack of potatoes. He knew he would get a reaction but his actions should have warranted him seeing red as well.

As much as we can't defend Song or Gervinho no one can defend Barton for being a complete unhinged idiot and a pyschotic loon. Thanks to that stupid rule that stops any review due to him getting yellow means he won't get what he deserves.

in my heart

Post by in my heart »

Bit of contraversy....but I would have Barton ahead in our line up every time compared to our one paced lazy showbaoter

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Gervinho will never get the card withdrawn, he raised his hands. Remember the league never ever want to undermine the refs unless absolutely necessary.

Gervinho got suckered in. It was hardly diaby multi-push on. The ref never even saw it. Want he did see is a hardman-come-coward drop to the floor pretending to be smashed in the face. Then the bigman told RVP he got punched.

The man is a total rat.

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

The reason Song trod on Barton was because Barton trapped Songs left leg and hurt him.
Bartons left foot was planted in front of Songs left and he kicked the ball hard between Songs legs in a scissor effect. It could have caused an injury.

They still both remain a pair of crunts but just looking at the reason why Song reacted.

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

Glitch33 wrote:The reason Song trod on Barton was because Barton trapped Songs left leg and hurt him.
Bartons left foot was planted in front of Songs left and he kicked the ball hard between Songs legs in a scissor effect. It could have caused an injury.

They still both remain a pair of crunts but just looking at the reason why Song reacted.
Spot on there, they say Song's stamp was bad, take a look at the first incident, nasty challenge from Barton through the back and could very very easily have caused injury. I'd love nothing more than for this little **** to get fucked over

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

As a club we seem to have an inherant method of looking at everyone else for blame rather than looking at ourselves first. If our own house is in order then lets chuck some stones.
Gervinho was looking for fouls all game lets not forget.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Barton is a *word censored*,but Song is a stupid *word censored*!!! He is becoming a fucking liability!!!
He will probably get a 3 match ban on Monday.
Gervinho was our best player,along with,(wait for it),Rosicky!!!

psychoangus

Post by psychoangus »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
psychoangus wrote:Gervinho has let down thousands of Gooners. We've got massive games coming up and he's ruled himself out of them by acting like a c**t. Hope he enjoys his salary we're paying.
Be fair, as a player they would expect protection from the ref, its human nature to snap in that situation, most would.
He wasn't in a snap moment, he had already been split up from Barton and actively tried to move towards him to give him a cheek-wipe. Brain-dead. Looks a decent player though.

What he shoul've done once dragged up by his collar was to drop like a stone clutching his neck.

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

Barton...what can i say about this c*nt that hasn't already been said....A sneaky, vile, poisonous little man... in my lifetime i have never seen a more despicable c*nt playing football at this level...Every time i see him play i'm hoping someone just loses it and kicks the living shit out of him...

As for yesterdays incidents...

I don't know what was more shocking about the Song incident, the fact he deliberately stamped on Barton or the namby pamby way he did it...It was like he wanted to look like the big hard man with the violent reaction but holding back so as to not hurt him :? What was the point..he risked getting sent off for a stamp that in reality had little more violent intent than a massage...He shouldn't be doing it at all, that kind of cowardly underhand shit should be beneath any decent footballer...But if he is going to do it, do it with feeling and make it worth while, i'd still think he was a coward for doing it, but i'd have a bit more respect for him...
I suppose the whole incident sums Song's whole game and personality up though, passionless and half hearted...The Arsenal ballwinner :lol: , says it all really :oops: :oops:

As for the Gervinho incident the only issue i have with what Gervinho did was that he got sent off for such a fairy like reaction and that reaction came enough time after the incident for him to have calmed down enough to walk away...I could have understood it and fully supported it if he had gone mental on Barton and took the c*nts head off while he was being violently dragged off the floor by the psychotic twat (and btw if that is not a sending off offence it f*cking should be)...But the delayed pansy like reaction from the safety of half a dozen players between them, was just cowardly and pointless and certainly not worth getting a red card for...

With regards the hugging and back slapping with Barton after the game and in Songs case during the game as well :oops: ...I just can't get my head round it... i suppose i shouldn't be shocked because i know what kind of soft, uncompetitive attitude has been bred in to our players...But holy f*ck, laughing with and hugging a nasty bastard like Barton who just got one of your team mates sent off... :shock: :roll: ...

maddog

Barton is complete idiot, poor Geronimo

Post by maddog »

He strangles " Geronimo" 2 points lost imo .

Post by 1989 »

Check Vermaelen on Barton. Make the big man captain! Love him.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

1989 wrote:Image

Check Vermaelen on Barton. Make the big man captain! Love him.
Agreed mate, after that he walked round the side of the ref like a man possessed and got stuck into another couple of Newcastle players.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gervinho was fouled. Should have been a penno. But he overplayed going down and after his outrageous dive in the first half he was never getting it.

Gervinho had to go - he raised his hands (no matter how bitch-like it was) and that's a red.

Barton should have been redded too. Grabbing a player (during open play) like that must come under violent conduct or serious foul play and indeed would be a penno too.

Song will get a 3 match. And rightly so. It was a coward's stamp.

Steven lying cunt Taylor should be done for ungentlemanly conduct or bringing the game into disrepute. How is he waving his elbow at the ref and pointing at Gervinho one minute and then claiming he saw nothing in an interview the next? CUNTSLOP bastard.

Barton should also be punished for lying to the ref claiming he had been punched when in fact he had been bitch-slapped. He won't be though, because no punishment exists for that.

Modern football is full of ladyboys and arseholes. :evil:

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

Also full of xenophobic refs who just can't wait to put one over on the Arsenal "foreigners". They'll never let Arsene forget that all-foreign squad he used against Crystal Palace. And even Geordie Shearer thought it was a penalty