JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE A CÚNT

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I'll never forgive him for lunging into Abou and getting him sent off. Never. Nor will I forgive that c.unt Phil Dowd for what followed that day
I'd have loved to watched the "penalty" he gave that day on a monitor with him and have him actually explain why the fuck he gave a penalty,it was a shocking decision,never ever a penalty,it still irks me to this day,fat c*nt, :banghead:
Refs should be made to explain their decisions either at the time or post match........they can hugely influence the outcome of a match with just o e shitty call.
They must be in the only job where even when they are shockingly wrong, their boss' at the Referees Association back them.

I know they do a very difficult job nowadays with the pace of the game and players diving and cheating all over the park, it's about time technology was implemented to help them.
Offside could easily be done in seconds via a buzzer in their ear without interrupting the game.
The idea of PL refs explaining decisions after matches was raised before years ago but the FA (or maybe FIFA or UEFA) kiboshed it as they reckoned it would "undermine the ref's authority". :roll:

For me the absolute top priority in the game now is not the refs getting things right but the retrospective and severe punishment of players for diving and cheating. This has got to be addressed before the game becomes unwatchable. 3 match ban for first dive/cheating offence. 10 match ban for second offence. Add in a huge financial fine too. 8) 8) 8)

Also, for the first game back from the ban that player should be made to wear a club jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back instead of his name. 8)
What a BRILLIANT! idea, Sharia law comes to the prem - Me Likey! :high5: :barscarf:
Fuck it,why not cut their cheating hands off too,it'll stop them doing it again!

AkneyGooner

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE A CÚNT

Post by AkneyGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
I'd have loved to watched the "penalty" he gave that day on a monitor with him and have him actually explain why the fuck he gave a penalty,it was a shocking decision,never ever a penalty,it still irks me to this day,fat c*nt, :banghead:
Refs should be made to explain their decisions either at the time or post match........they can hugely influence the outcome of a match with just o e shitty call.
They must be in the only job where even when they are shockingly wrong, their boss' at the Referees Association back them.

I know they do a very difficult job nowadays with the pace of the game and players diving and cheating all over the park, it's about time technology was implemented to help them.
Offside could easily be done in seconds via a buzzer in their ear without interrupting the game.
The idea of PL refs explaining decisions after matches was raised before years ago but the FA (or maybe FIFA or UEFA) kiboshed it as they reckoned it would "undermine the ref's authority". :roll:

For me the absolute top priority in the game now is not the refs getting things right but the retrospective and severe punishment of players for diving and cheating. This has got to be addressed before the game becomes unwatchable. 3 match ban for first dive/cheating offence. 10 match ban for second offence. Add in a huge financial fine too. 8) 8) 8)

Also, for the first game back from the ban that player should be made to wear a club jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back instead of his name. 8)
What a BRILLIANT! idea, Sharia law comes to the prem - Me Likey! :high5: :barscarf:
Fuck it,why not cut their cheating hands off too,it'll stop them doing it again!
YaY goalkeepers with no hands :barscarf: they dive the most

Allgunsblazin

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Check out his autobiography, sitting alongside Ian Wrights at Tescos...
Buy 1 get 1 free....BOGOFF.... :lol:
Shouldn't that be Steal one and be a crim like joey!. :barscarf:
Agree, nasty little fucker he is!....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Firstly, what is this average piece of shit doing back in the PL? :oops: :roll: Sean Dyche you are a fat ginger cúnt. :x :roll:

Secondly. this is piss funny;

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ene-Wenger

I quote;
"There was definitely some low-level interest, and before I got sent off against Arsenal, when the thing with Gervinho happened, I was due to hold some form of discussions with them."

Fantasist cúnt. :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fantasist 'Dirty' Cun.t of a Crim.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Firstly, what is this average piece of shit doing back in the PL? :oops: :roll: Sean Dyche you are a fat ginger cúnt. :x :roll:

I quote;
"There was definitely some low-level interest, and before I got sent off against Arsenal, when the thing with Gervinho happened, I was due to hold some form of discussions with them."

this is the same arsenal that signed bfg for 10mil later during the window and that korean fella i can't remember. i believe it :o :oops:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Firstly, what is this average piece of shit doing back in the PL? :oops: :roll: Sean Dyche you are a fat ginger cúnt. :x :roll:

I quote;

this is the same arsenal that signed bfg for 10mil later during the window and that korean fella i can't remember. i believe it :o :oops:

Yeah! they signed the Korean to increase shirt sales in that country which it did, and now they are moving into the sale of Oil Tankers and BGV is their way in.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

I quote;

Yeah! they signed the Korean to increase shirt sales in that country which it did, and now they are moving into the sale of Oil Tankers and BGV is their way in.
:coffeespit:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Up to his old tricks against Lincoln City...
1 stamp and 1 slap missed to date!...

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Up to his old tricks against Lincoln City...
1 stamp and 1 slap missed to date!...
Aye although the Lincoln player should have went down immediately, it doesn't look good going down 20 secs after the *word censored* has tried to claw you eyes out like a bloody girl :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just saw him deliberately crouch down and run into the outstretched arm of a Lincoln player and dive down pretending he'd been elbowed.

SCUM

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

rodders999 wrote:Just saw him deliberately crouch down and run into the outstretched arm of a Lincoln player and dive down pretending he'd been elbowed.

SCUM
Bet he doesn't get sanctioned for it though, fcuking crunt!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sutton and Lincoln and well be at Wembley :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

:coffeespit:

fitting end to his fa cup career. and fuck burnlehh too.

up the imps 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Just saw him deliberately crouch down and run into the outstretched arm of a Lincoln player and dive down pretending he'd been elbowed.

SCUM
Bet he doesn't get sanctioned for it though, fcuking crunt!!
Actually BT Sport have tucked him up very nicely and I can see retrospective action being taken the the clawing of an opponents face...
Such a wanker!
There would be a Sine Die ban for anyone at grassroots level, why they allow this thug to continue is beyond me!
That's why we are not the strongest league in the world because we bottle out on big decisions!