JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE A CÚNT

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I'll never forgive him for lunging into Abou and getting him sent off. Never. Nor will I forgive that c.unt Phil Dowd for what followed that day
I'd have loved to watched the "penalty" he gave that day on a monitor with him and have him actually explain why the fuck he gave a penalty,it was a shocking decision,never ever a penalty,it still irks me to this day,fat c*nt, :banghead:
Refs should be made to explain their decisions either at the time or post match........they can hugely influence the outcome of a match with just o e shitty call.
They must be in the only job where even when they are shockingly wrong, their boss' at the Referees Association back them.

I know they do a very difficult job nowadays with the pace of the game and players diving and cheating all over the park, it's about time technology was implemented to help them.
Offside could easily be done in seconds via a buzzer in their ear without interrupting the game.
The idea of PL refs explaining decisions after matches was raised before years ago but the FA (or maybe FIFA or UEFA) kiboshed it as they reckoned it would "undermine the ref's authority". :roll:

For me the absolute top priority in the game now is not the refs getting things right but the retrospective and severe punishment of players for diving and cheating. This has got to be addressed before the game becomes unwatchable. 3 match ban for first dive/cheating offence. 10 match ban for second offence. Add in a huge financial fine too. 8) 8) 8)

Also, for the first game back from the ban that player should be made to wear a club jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back instead of his name. 8)

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I'll never forgive him for lunging into Abou and getting him sent off. Never. Nor will I forgive that c.unt Phil Dowd for what followed that day
I'd have loved to watched the "penalty" he gave that day on a monitor with him and have him actually explain why the fuck he gave a penalty,it was a shocking decision,never ever a penalty,it still irks me to this day,fat c*nt, :banghead:
Refs should be made to explain their decisions either at the time or post match........they can hugely influence the outcome of a match with just o e shitty call.
They must be in the only job where even when they are shockingly wrong, their boss' at the Referees Association back them.

I know they do a very difficult job nowadays with the pace of the game and players diving and cheating all over the park, it's about time technology was implemented to help them.
Offside could easily be done in seconds via a buzzer in their ear without interrupting the game.
The idea of PL refs explaining decisions after matches was raised before years ago but the FA (or maybe FIFA or UEFA) kiboshed it as they reckoned it would "undermine the ref's authority". :roll:

For me the absolute top priority in the game now is not the refs getting things right but the retrospective and severe punishment of players for diving and cheating. This has got to be addressed before the game becomes unwatchable. 3 match ban for first dive/cheating offence. 10 match ban for second offence. Add in a huge financial fine too. 8) 8) 8)

Also, for the first game back from the ban that player should be made to wear a club jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back instead of his name. 8)
On the fourth offenense the opposition fans get a raffle to win a go on the players other half :)

Womens football could be a bit hit and miss !

Herd

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

Post by Herd »

Barton will get a big payoff from the sectarian muppets so for me its a win win . Im thinking of getting a Joey Barton Rangers shirt and going down that lovely bar near Parkhead Loundes Bar and see how long it takes fir them to suss its a piis take. Hours of fun to be had with stupid huns !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Barton will get a big payoff from the sectarian muppets so for me its a win win . Im thinking of getting a Joey Barton Rangers shirt and going down that lovely bar near Parkhead Loundes Bar and see how long it takes fir them to suss its a piis take. Hours of fun to be had with stupid huns !
Do you mean The Louden Tavern which is a Rangers bar at Ibrox? If you mean a Celtic pub near Parkhead then;

A. Celtic fans have no sense of humour. They will batter you. And I've seen a few of their lot fight. They are not run and kick merchants like a lot of Ingerlish hooligans, mate - they can proper fight.

B. Rangers fans are "Huns". Celtic fans are "Fenians", "Tims" or "Bhoys". Both sides also have a lot of what I call "Bitter Cúnts". :roll:

:lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:Barton will get a big payoff from the sectarian muppets so for me its a win win . Im thinking of getting a Joey Barton Rangers shirt and going down that lovely bar near Parkhead Loundes Bar and see how long it takes fir them to suss its a piis take. Hours of fun to be had with stupid huns !
Do you mean The Louden Tavern which is a Rangers bar at Ibrox? If you mean a Celtic pub near Parkhead then;

A. Celtic fans have no sense of humour. They will batter you. And I've seen a few of their lot fight. They are not run and kick merchants like a lot of Ingerlish hooligans, mate - they can proper fight. Yup the Louden tavern Im thinking of and its probably moved because it used to be a stones throw from Parkhead went in there once and what a bunch of thick *word censored*, it was right outside a station called duke street and nowhere near govan .

B. Rangers fans are "Huns". Celtic fans are "Fenians", "Tims" or "Bhoys". Both sides also have a lot of what I call "Bitter Cúnts". :roll: Er you think I didnt know that DB ???? really ????

Its clear you didnt get it DB , to wear a shirt of a man thats hardly played for you and youve just had to pay huge wads of compo out to when your club is still skint ,would be a piss take ! !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

A. Celtic fans have no sense of humour. They will batter you. And I've seen a few of their lot fight. They are not run and kick merchants like a lot of Ingerlish hooligans, mate - they can proper fight. Yup the Louden tavern Im thinking of and its probably moved because it used to be a stones throw from Parkhead went in there once and what a bunch of thick *word censored*, it was right outside a station called duke street and nowhere near govan .

B. Rangers fans are "Huns". Celtic fans are "Fenians", "Tims" or "Bhoys". Both sides also have a lot of what I call "Bitter Cúnts". :roll: Er you think I didnt know that DB ???? really ????

Its clear you didnt get it DB , to wear a shirt of a man thats hardly played for you and youve just had to pay huge wads of compo out to when your club is still skint ,would be a piss take ! !

I actually thought you were confused, mate. You said you were gonna go into a bar near Parkhead wearing a Rangers jersey. :lol:

That original Louden Tavern in Duke street near Parkhead is not looked on as a "proper" Rangers bar anymore as it is owned by a guy that the more die-hard Ranger's fans hate. He banned sectarian songs from the pub and was known to send a bottle of good champers down the road to a Celtic pub when Celtic would win the league.

I do get the joke about the jersey though. Would help if you fucking wrote more clearly! :lol: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I think that sail has shipped

:wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Il coat my :barscarf: get !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Il coat my :barscarf: get !
:lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Never been to Glasgow, but I do hear they're a backwards bunch up there

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They make the Orcs of stoke look relatively normal.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:

A. Celtic fans have no sense of humour. They will batter you. And I've seen a few of their lot fight. They are not run and kick merchants like a lot of Ingerlish hooligans, mate - they can proper fight.

B. Rangers fans are "Huns". Celtic fans are "Fenians", "Tims" or "Bhoys". Both sides also have a lot of what I call "Bitter Cúnts". :roll:

Yeah the Papists love their rhyme and song, good old Celt renditions of "Danny Boy" and IRA Provo anthems such as "Behind the Wire"...
Who would have thought that in this day and age the 21st century peeps like this still hold a grudge... :box: :box:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Check out his autobiography, sitting alongside Ian Wrights at Tescos...
Buy 1 get 1 free....BOGOFF.... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

What a BRILLIANT! idea, Sharia law comes to the prem - Me Likey! :high5: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Check out his autobiography, sitting alongside Ian Wrights at Tescos...
Buy 1 get 1 free....BOGOFF.... :lol:
Shouldn't that be Steal one and be a crim like joey!. :barscarf: