JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

Post by REB »

:twisted:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

You're*

Who's the real *word censored*, the instigator or the one(s) who fall for it every single time?

It's a big part of hockey; every team has these dirty players that make you hate them and get you to lose your head. As a professional you just have to rise above it. Barton's hugging Song and having a laugh at the end of the game - as he should, he knows that Song will probably get a suspension for that stamp. Job done, Joey.

Exiled-Gooner

Post by Exiled-Gooner »

Sneaky little bastard,just shows what a little prick he is and there talk about foreign players diving etc.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

so is he still coming to Arsenal to replace Cesc :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Barton knew what he was doing - he did the same thing last year to diabywank and so he did it with the 'new' player...and sadly gervinho fell for it....Even so the Ref was TotalSHIT and always has been. :roll: :banghead:

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Barton is street scum and always up for a scrap.

However the little runt hasn't got the balls for a fair fight and goes down like a sack of runty sh1t when he takes a girly caress on the cheek.

He will surely be embarrassed when he sees himself on MotD making out he was punched.

He probably feels vindicated because he got loads of handshakes, hugs and smiles from our players after the final whistle.

Why were the fuck were they doing that?

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Our players are spineless pricks for cuddling the tit but sorry if you are going to call Barton spineless you have to say the same about Song.

:oops:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Glitch33 wrote:Barton is street scum and always up for a scrap.

However the little runt hasn't got the balls for a fair fight and goes down like a sack of runty sh1t when he takes a girly caress on the cheek.

He will surely be embarrassed when he sees himself on MotD making out he was punched.
Joey's going to be having a laugh when he sees how he got the ref to buy that. In a fight I think he'd probably kill half our players. He's got a lot more tenacity than scrawny Gervinho, for example.

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

Barriecuda wrote:You're*

Who's the real c**t, the instigator or the one(s) who fall for it every single time?

It's a big part of hockey; every team has these dirty players that make you hate them and get you to lose your head. As a professional you just have to rise above it. Barton's hugging Song and having a laugh at the end of the game - as he should, he knows that Song will probably get a suspension for that stamp. Job done, Joey.
Spot on.

Joey Barton done his job. He would walk into our midfield.

He possibly seen red for what he done to Gervinho, but lets not forget that utter fucking idiot Song stamped on him blatantly and will now be banned. He got away with that?

Joey Barton and Newcastle know how to provoke our team of young, foreign pussies and always get the right result.

5 points for Newcastle in the last 3 games vs us and 3 reds for us, says it all.

No beef with Barton, he's a *word censored* but done it for his team.

Why did fucking wankers like Song and the other wankers shake his hand then? They are scared of him thats why, little fucking *word censored*

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So True ..Can you imagine Tony Adams or Ray Parlour cosying up to the cuntturd like those bunch of faggots!!!! :banghead:

Post by 1989 »

Gervinho looked so embarrassing. I wish I was in his position, I'd have smashed his fucking teeth in there and then. And I'm not 'hard' by any means.

Gervinho is another soft shite from France.

If we had Vieira or Keown out there Barton wouldn't have walked off the pitch.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The *word censored* are the Arsenal players who were hugging him especially the brainless Song.Our team are a bunch of pussies

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

1989 wrote:Gervinho looked so embarrassing. I wish I was in his position, I'd have smashed his fucking teeth in there and then. And I'm not 'hard' by any means.

Spot on.

Gervinho is another soft waste of space. Runs in to trouble, no final ball. He's like a better Walcott.

Typical Wenger signing. Typical shite.

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

donaldo wrote:The c**ts are the Arsenal players who were hugging him especially the brainless Song.Our team are a bunch of pussies
Yep, Song must be the thickest *word censored* going, still it takes a *word censored* to play a *word censored*

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Irish Gooner wrote:
1989 wrote:Gervinho looked so embarrassing. I wish I was in his position, I'd have smashed his fucking teeth in there and then. And I'm not 'hard' by any means.

Spot on.

Gervinho is another soft waste of space. Runs in to trouble, no final ball. He's like a better Walcott.

Typical Wenger signing. Typical shite.
How can you make that judgment after one competitive game? :?