JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: JOEY BARTON YOU'RE STILL A CÚNT

Post by Allgunsblazin »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Just saw him deliberately crouch down and run into the outstretched arm of a Lincoln player and dive down pretending he'd been elbowed.

SCUM
Bet he doesn't get sanctioned for it though, fcuking crunt!!
Actually BT Sport have tucked him up very nicely and I can see retrospective action being taken the the clawing of an opponents face...
Such a wanker!
There would be a Sine Die ban for anyone at grassroots level, why they allow this thug to continue is beyond me!
That's why we are not the strongest league in the world because we bottle out on big decisions!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

The Mighty Imps roll on.
90 mins from an FA Cup SF at Wembley.
Just fucking unreal.....so unreal

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Embarrassed himself today on the pitch and made himself look even more of a *word censored* than he is already afterwards on Twatter. :roll:

Dickhead.

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Happy days! Still can't believe what's happening at Lincoln. The income so far is well over £1m in tv and prize money alone. The Cowley lads are something special.

Now. Next round. Please please please!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Goonimp wrote:Happy days! Still can't believe what's happening at Lincoln. The income so far is well over £1m in tv and prize money alone. The Cowley lads are something special.

Now. Next round. Please please please!

Loved the way Danny decided it was important to have a shave for MOTD but not for his wedding day!!
I'll say it again, 90 mins from a SF is insane. LCFC were 5000/1 to win the Cup 2 rounds ago. I seem to remember last season a club with the same initials and same odds defying logic.....just saying!!

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

The entire season has a Leicester feel to it, certainly. It's totally insane!

Will be at North Ferriby Tuesday night. Think the ground has been capped at 2200, all of which (barring no more than a 100) are from Lincoln.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Goonimp wrote:The entire season has a Leicester feel to it, certainly. It's totally insane!

Will be at North Ferriby Tuesday night. Think the ground has been capped at 2200, all of which (barring no more than a 100) are from Lincoln.
Good man, 3 pts a must. Did you get a tkt for yesterday?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

When they interviewed the Lincoln manager after the game - 5Live - They asked him whom he would most like to play in the next round - the interviewer suggested the Chavs, and he replied "If Arsenal get by Sutton, then I'd like to play them - I've watched them and know we can 'get at them'.

Jeeezzzuss even a non-descript manager from a club miles below us see's our flaws and weaknesses. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:When they interviewed the Lincoln manager after the game - 5Live - They asked him whom he would most like to play in the next round - the interviewer suggested the Chavs, and he replied "If Arsenal get by Sutton, then I'd like to play them - I've watched them and know we can 'get at them'.

Jeeezzzuss even a non-descript manager from a club miles below us see's our flaws and weaknesses. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Yes..but has he worked 30 years in football?

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Goonimp wrote:The entire season has a Leicester feel to it, certainly. It's totally insane!

Yeah I have a season ticket at Lincoln and get to Arsenal games when I can. It's the only to get tickets now. Gone are the days of rolling in at 2.55, pay cash, and sit in the same seat!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Will the cuntiness never end for Le Bártón...?

No. No, it will not.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:Will the cuntiness never end for Le Bártón...?

No. No, it will not.
And whatever bs he put out to justify himself later.

Wonder if his mates at the BBC will pull him up on that when they invite him on again to be the hardman of reason.

:rubchin: :roll:

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Eboue-Why? wrote:

Yeah I managed to get four. Bought every newspaper i could get may hands on yesterday!

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

OneBardGooner wrote:When they interviewed the Lincoln manager after the game - 5Live - They asked him whom he would most like to play in the next round - the interviewer suggested the Chavs, and he replied "If Arsenal get by Sutton, then I'd like to play them - I've watched them and know we can 'get at them'.

He then said when interviewed in the supporters bar after the draw (the smell of BO from 500 people, mostly in football shirts, in a small room hasn't left me yet) he wants Sutton to win. I don't believe that for a minute!

Would be just fucking typical though.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Lincoln manager totally played it down ,full fair fucks to that man !

Bartons diving header at the mans hand was comedy gold !

The FA should issue a statement saying they may get round to charging Barton with something just as soon as they stop laughing at the video evidence !1