The only loyality at emirates is the fans

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
henryking1

The only loyality at emirates is the fans

Post by henryking1 »

Ive only been on this forum for a couple of weeks but ive gotta get this off my chest. Ive supported arsenal for a long time, been to highbury many many times and emirtaes and many away games. Whenever i go to a match its 90 % off the time a sell out crowd, hardworking men who pay the season ticket prices, the away travel costs, the 5 quid fucking emirates slimmy sausge hotdog, look at newcastle saturday, full allocation with gooners most travelling a long fucking way from London, Arsenal fans i praise you all, for your loyality support and your costs. I went to man city when adaybayor did the full pitch run towards us, and i saw true real fans who cared so much about the club, a group of supporters who are arsenal 100 %, i was old trafford when eboue scored the own goal, that game pre match 250pm was the best atmosphere ive experienced.I could go on but when i look now at Fucking Nasri, what right as he got to critisise arsenal fans, he doesnt give a shit, he just wants more money, and a team he thinks will win trophies, we need more Tony Adams like players, players who want to put an arsenal shirt on with pride , passion, flare, determination, a captain who leads by example. So Mr Wenger get your fucking chq book out and get some players and Nasri FUCK OFF.