Bendtner; The Leg-end

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Bendtner; The Leg-end

Post by arseofacrow »

Supagoon wrote:Think of the quality players we probably passed on because Arsene thought he was the next big thing.

I imagine he will be training with us then.
Yes, signing Benzema would have killed Bendtner :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Who?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Who?
Are you ok flash :?

JCB

Post by JCB »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

JCB wrote:QPR in for lord Bendtner!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ky-sources
Christ - even too shit for Wolfsburg! :lol: :oops:

Billy Dopey Bollocks wants a move back to London? Just can't get those kebabs in Germany, huh? :lol:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

An entertaining read about the soon to be Q.P.R. man...

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/08/23 ... -delusion/

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Given how his worth has fallen, will he ask for his shirt number to be 5.2?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:Given how his worth has fallen, will he ask for his shirt number to be 5.2?
Hey, I think we still have the no 52 shirt free ?

I would imagine that £52K would be relatively poorly paid compared to the rest of our pampered pussies and don't forget "he is an Arsenal boy"

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

StuartL wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:Given how his worth has fallen, will he ask for his shirt number to be 5.2?
Hey, I think we still have the no 52 shirt free ?

I would imagine that £52K would be relatively poorly paid compared to the rest of our pampered pussies and don't forget "he is an Arsenal boy"
Wenger will re-sign him and when he scores against Accrington in the League Cup he will say "I'm sorry he did not cost 50 million"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kvltman wrote:An entertaining read about the soon to be Q.P.R. man...

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/08/23 ... -delusion/
I just can't believe someone would take the time to write such a big article about an absolute no mark like Bendtner tbh... :oops: :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Please be true. Come home, sweet Prince

Bendtner has become a topic in the Premier League club

"As kontraktfri player may Bendtner still be an option, even though the transfer window is closed. It is something that Sunderland from Premier League is now considering.

Nicklas Bendtner has not had a permanent employer since April, when he was freed from his contract in Wolfsburg after a series of unfortunate incidents. But now there should be something on the way for Bendtner.

As kontraktfri play is not subject to the transfer windows, which are for players who alternate between two clubs. Therefore, it is still possible for him to find a new club, and here was he, according tribune be a topic in several clubs in The Championship, but that there are also bidding for him in the Premier League now.

It is as if Sunderland where Bendtner also earlier - with success - has played. Here he was to be a topic of manager David Moyes, who lack offensive forces on the team, and this should Bendtner could come into play.

Bendtner is not without competition for space, as Moyes must have filled out. Adebayor, Odemwingie and Victor Anichebe is also on the wanted list.

It was back in the 2011/12 season that Bendtner played in Sunderland. Here it eight goals in 28 matches."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:Please be true. Come home, sweet Prince

Bendtner has become a topic in the Premier League club

"As kontraktfri player may Bendtner still be an option, even though the transfer window is closed. It is something that Sunderland from Premier League is now considering.

Nicklas Bendtner has not had a permanent employer since April, when he was freed from his contract in Wolfsburg after a series of unfortunate incidents. But now there should be something on the way for Bendtner.

As kontraktfri play is not subject to the transfer windows, which are for players who alternate between two clubs. Therefore, it is still possible for him to find a new club, and here was he, according tribune be a topic in several clubs in The Championship, but that there are also bidding for him in the Premier League now.

It is as if Sunderland where Bendtner also earlier - with success - has played. Here he was to be a topic of manager David Moyes, who lack offensive forces on the team, and this should Bendtner could come into play.

Bendtner is not without competition for space, as Moyes must have filled out. Adebayor, Odemwingie and Victor Anichebe is also on the wanted list.

It was back in the 2011/12 season that Bendtner played in Sunderland. Here it eight goals in 28 matches."
:lol: :lol:

Good see to that Google translate work still good. :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

If he is fit it might be worth it but I bet you he needs at least a month to get in shape !
If you can kep him sober he might yet be their saviour and the fact he's been there before might help him keep away from cars in Newcastle !

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

So Nottingham Forest signed God Nic for free.... What the fuck were they thinking, poor bastards. :lol:

http://www.football365.com/news/lforest ... -lifetsyle

EDIT. Well shit, this was already old news. :lol:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Nicklas Bendtner = all that's wrong with modern football.

Achieved absolutely nothing ✔
Thinks that he's wonderful ✔
Multi millionaire ✔
Dreadful attitude ✔
Totally useless ✔

At Forest he'll achieve fuck all, disappear when it gets tough but he'll trouser a few hundred thousand ( which is a lifetimes earnings for most of us ).