THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by rodders999 »

In so far as one can be related to oneself 8)

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
Blood_Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote::lol:

So what we need is someone to leave a Banana Skin lying around. :wink:
Augie would be more than willing. Hopefully he runs into rimmy j whilst at it and drop kick the fucker. :evil:
I'm over for the Leicester match if you want to come and see me yourself, pretty sure you will fag out of that you pathetic little keyboard warrior.
Alright, ladies... let's keep the threats and veiled threats off the forum. :roll:
Hey, at least I got him to acknowledge and confirm the meaning of his little initials there. Some brownie points for me surely. :barscarf:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

rjw1985 wrote:
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
Blood_Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote::lol:

So what we need is someone to leave a Banana Skin lying around. :wink:
Augie would be more than willing. Hopefully he runs into rimmy j whilst at it and drop kick the fucker. :evil:
I'm over for the Leicester match if you want to come and see me yourself, pretty sure you will fag out of that you pathetic little keyboard warrior.
If we beat Sutton tonight the Leicester match is postponed. Make sure you check before you travel as we'd all hate you to have a wasted journey.
I'll be over for the rescheduled game anyway so it does not make a difference, happy to debate face to face with any of the mongs
There's no debate to be had, you wannabe spin doctor. Your arguments here are pretty much deja vu. You aren't bringing any form of new insight. We've seen many of your kind on here and just like them, you'll fade back into obscurity in a matter of weeks or get banned for the wum you are.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

I would genuinely like it if some defenders of Wenger came on here to offer their views in a mature and constructive manner. Healthy debate is good.

However I don't think any of that was going to happen with that guy!

Good luck to the guys on the protest! Delighted to see some more action being taken to make our views known. I would love to be there but impossible during the week due to family commitments, if any other protests are planned for a weekend fixture please make them well known and I will attend for sure.

armchair

Post by armchair »

CloakedGooner wrote:RJW

When I joined this forum I held many views that you do now and defended Wenger passionately. However last season was when the penny dropped and I realised the guys on this forum were right and always had been. I was the one who had been deluded and woke up to what was really happening at the club.

The truth will be made clear to you as well sooner or later
Fair play. :D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Hardly pointless mate.

Change is needed.
It will achieve nothing, whether a change is required or not, so in that sense it is pointless and pathetic
Regardless of whether it will have any impact - are you saying that 'change' is not needed. If so why? And if you think or believe 'change' is needed, what kind of change?
I believe we do need change, a change in attitude from the so called fans of the club who 'hate' the greatest manager we have ever had would definitely be a good start.
You were warned before about calling into question the loyalty of the regulars on here. They are Gooners, Arsenal fans. Not fans of a particular manager - and as your profile says you are 31 years old, I would bet most have many years, if not decades, on you as loyal match-going Gooners.
A lot of the problem is that many of the people who go to the bowl have only ever known an Arsenal managed by Wenger.
These "Fans Nouveau" do not want us to sully their lovely stadium,do not accept ANY criticism of the board,the manager or the players.
They do not want reminders of past achievements,past managers or the old stadium.I am surprised that they even allowed the "celebration" of any pre Wenger wins around the bowl.
As long as they can buy copious amounts of tat from the club shops,video/upload their matchday experience unhindered,and applaud Le Fraud and the "team" around the pitch at the end of every Groundhog Day season they are blissfully happy,as are the board,"I'm so happy I can hardly count."
As for the comment by someone on the forum that Wenger,"is the greatest ever Arsenal manager," two words,(no not foxtrot oscar),but Herbert Chapman. :barscarf:
The Wenger era,with all its achievements in the first 10 years,(albeit with a two thirds in place squad),reminds me of the pol pot take over of Cambodia,ie:in that it became "Year Zero" as far as some peoples history of the club goes.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:Rjw:

The best meltdown since Three Mile Island.

What a tool.
I'm starting to think that's him in your avatar, mate. Y'know - the "passionate" one. :oops: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Is that the WUM banned now? :barscarf:

The Old Fraud gets away with yet another dismal victory. Devil-pact confirmed :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

For the life of me I cannot understand why you guys kept getting dragged into debating shit with a clear wum :roll: :shock: :shock:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

augie wrote:For the life of me I cannot understand why you guys kept getting dragged into debating shit with a clear wum :roll: :shock: :shock:
Agreed mate but I decided to play him at his own game and see what he was made of.

He was clearly a total bell end but I couldn't let him get away with the shite he was coming out with. I see people like him as a challenge :lol:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
augie wrote:For the life of me I cannot understand why you guys kept getting dragged into debating shit with a clear wum :roll: :shock: :shock:
Agreed mate but I decided to play him at his own game and see what he was made of.

He was clearly a total bell end but I couldn't let him get away with the shite he was coming out with. I see people like him as a challenge :lol:
I see people like him as challenged

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Was kinda hoping we might get someone from the AKB side that was lucid, intelligent and able to debate... obviously we didn't get that. It gets boring after a while just reading "Wenger is shit" in every thread, even if it's true! :lol: :wink:

The internet is full of these type of no-mark, no-mates mongs. They go on a forum with delusions of their own self importance, and when the forum doesn't hail them as the genius they think they are whilst sitting in their lonely grief bunker in mom's basement, they then resort to personal insults aimed at other posters and, in particular, moderators. Then, when asked to cut that shit out, they have a meltdown, usually aimed at a mod, and get banned. Then they either crawl like a child to the forum owners looking to get re-instated, or re-register under a new identity and it begins all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat. :roll:

The internet has basically given a platform to the type of morons that used to hide in bushes outside schools, or send offensive letters to local D-List celebrities... :oops: :lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:

What a tool.
I'm starting to think that's him in your avatar, mate. Y'know - the "passionate" one. :oops: :lol:
In one thousand years this photo will be dug up somewhere, and the post-nuclear society that unearths it will worship him as some kind of deity.

And I, for one, would welcome our mentally-challenged overlord. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

What a tool.
In one thousand years this photo will be dug up somewhere, and the post-nuclear society that unearths it will worship him as some kind of deity.

And I, for one, would welcome our mentally-challenged overlord. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Every time I look at that idiot's face I laugh. The passion! And the Jesus Christ pose too... :lol: :lol: