THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Clash »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 am

Good post. However, you are missing the key element here. The media are more than cognizant of TOF's failings and his many weaknesses. They know very well that he's a has been. Thus, they are happy with the status quo at the Emirates and are keen on it continuing for however long. Why.. I here you ask. Well, consider this; most of the pundits are affiliates of the victims and mancs. It's why they'll go after managers of those clubs, whenever they aren't delivering, but will mug off our fans who want the old looney bin gone. They are all northern *word censored* who can hardly ever disguise their hatred for us.

Fuck the lot of them. I pay them very little attention. I don't get worked up about them defending TOF. Neither do I expect them to support any protest to get shot of him
Totally agree, I bet what that lot say off camera or outside of press conferences is totally different to what they say or write in public.

Ratface Neville is a prime example of what you're saying. He's not stupid. He knows Wenger is washed up but he defends the stance of us keeping him on because with him in charge we are not a serious threat. And Souness continuously says he is frustrated by us ... but never attaches blame to the manager ... cue his ''Arsene Wenger must be tearing his hair out'', said after we lost 3-2 to Man United's reserve team when we were supposed to be challenging Leicester for the title :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Good to see that "monsier le cock" still thinks that he knows it all and can still pontificate to the rest of the world :roll:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... ll-happen/

The man is a total c.unt :twisted: :twisted: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 am
Good to see that "monsier le cock" still thinks that he knows it all and can still pontificate to the rest of the world :roll:

The man is a total c.unt :twisted: :twisted: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
This is the same man who predicted during the recession 8 years ago that football's bubble would burst and UEFA were on hand with their legally unenforceable FFP solution. 8 years on, investment in football has more than trebled and we have the first £200m player and wages of over 500k per week.

The uber-rich 1% like Sheikh Mansoor and the multi billionaire Qatari/Russian/Chinese investors couldn't give 2 fucks what UEFA have to say about FFP and would sue the fucking arses off them if they ever tried to ban them/cap them.

Can't believe anyone still asks the senile old cretin his opinions on anything like this - he's predicting the beginning of the end for the past part of a decade, sad old prick that he is

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

augie wrote:

The usual rubbish from Wenger, talking about everything bar his own failings.

However the really worrying thing is at the very end of that article when he says " Ramsey and Welbecks' contracts run out in 2019 and we are keen to tie them down to new deals. They are in a good place at the moment"

:banghead: FFS - 2 more crap, overpaid, injury prone journeyman that Wenger sees as World beaters. Senile old fool . . . . . .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 am
augie wrote:

The usual rubbish from Wenger, talking about everything bar his own failings.

However the really worrying thing is at the very end of that article when he says " Ramsey and Welbecks' contracts run out in 2019 and we are keen to tie them down to new deals. They are in a good place at the moment"

:banghead: FFS - 2 more crap, overpaid, injury prone journeyman that Wenger sees as World beaters. Senile old fool . . . . . .
They are his "boys" never make waves just sit there repeating the same crap over and over again

General

Post by General »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... ting-used/

He feels privileged to have had 200games despite never winning the damn thing. No sane manager of a top club would talk up his participation awards. The man never ceases to amaze with his ridiculous mindset. I want this arrogant cunnt to leave this club under the worst possible ignominy.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

General wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:22 am

He feels privileged to have had 200games despite never winning the damn thing. No sane manager of a top club would talk up his participation awards. The man never ceases to amaze with his ridiculous mindset. I want this arrogant cunnt to leave this club under the worst possible ignominy.
Beginning to think the only way he goes is when he passes on, we will be stuck with him for the foreseeable future.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup!

There is only One way this torture is going to end and that is when Both Wenger and Wiggy are gone. We may as well face it we are fucked and it's all fuckedup bollocks and we no longer have a club.

Wenger will have to be ripped away from his £10+ million a year (*) and wiggy also from his far higher profit margin...we are a Cash Cow and Nothing more.

(*) And so it will probably be at least 10 - 20 years before he dies. As for Wiggy should he pop his clogs then his scumbag son will inherit and thus it shall continue on and on and on and on and on...ad infinitum.

Sorry, but there it is.

:anyminute: :goingtobed:

augie

Post by augie »

Didn't qualify for it and now the competition is suddenly shit :roll: Someone should tell the senile c.unt, that the competition should being interesting to Gooners years ago :evil: :evil:

Oh how I love to hear the musings of a senile outdated French c.unt :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Didn't qualify for it and now the competition is suddenly shit :roll: Someone should tell the senile c.unt, that the competition should being interesting to Gooners years ago :evil: :evil:

Oh how I love to hear the musings of a senile outdated French c.unt :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Wouldn't be like him to move the goal posts.... oh wait, i'm confusing him with someone else :wink:

Fairly sure that his canonical line up until now was that competing in the ECL was the be all and end all and without it the club he had built with his bare hands would fold :ewwwww:

As has been pointed out numerous times he is a devious, deceitful and lying prick and how anyone can take a single word he says anymore as gospel is beyond me, unfortunately many will :roll: :banghead: :suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

“It’s all there,” Wenger said. “He has more maturity, he has improved technically, he is more conscious of the importance of technical qualities. His game is clean: he has huge physical power, a huge engine.

Says the stupid :censored: referring to Ramsey. The same Ramsey he jerked off at half time against Liverpool. The improvement in the player in just one week is truly remarkable. Kiss of death really...remember the last time Wenger tossed Feo the captains armband,then suggested he was good enough to captain England??? (Can't even get into the England squad, or the Arsenal squad for that matter)

I truly despise the man....I hope his tenure ends in worldwide ignominy. I hope somebody writes a book detailing his failed youth policies, the obsequience of a shameful press and pages & pages & pages of years and years of his absurd contradictions and predictions.

General

Post by General »

Last season at the height of the protests and discontent, this fraud gave a series of interviews about how he was ready to go to the 'next level' and then tried to downplay our history. It's here if people want to watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmd3fP1WSc

One telling part of the interview if when JH said to him that the "players perform like that because they are not scared of him".

A new season starts and he magically allows them to slip back into their comfort zone culminating in the shambles at Anfield and I find this very offensive. How could he allow the team to lose its way so badly this early after everything that happened last season. After his pathetic self promotion towards the end the season, I'm certain he saw signing his new 2year contract as a personal victory and thought he'd seen off his detractors. It's an utter disgrace that this hypocrite takes home £10m a year.

NickF

Post by NickF »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:08 pm
“It’s all there,” Wenger said. “He has more maturity, he has improved technically, he is more conscious of the importance of technical qualities. His game is clean: he has huge physical power, a huge engine.

Says the stupid :censored: referring to Ramsey. The same Ramsey he jerked off at half time against Liverpool. The improvement in the player in just one week is truly remarkable. Kiss of death really...remember the last time Wenger tossed Feo the captains armband,then suggested he was good enough to captain England??? (Can't even get into the England squad, or the Arsenal squad for that matter)

I truly despise the man....I hope his tenure ends in worldwide ignominy. I hope somebody writes a book detailing his failed youth policies, the obsequience of a shameful press and pages & pages & pages of years and years of his absurd contradictions and predictions.
:shock: A team talk might have worked better.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

I was a late realizing WOB (as some of you may remember)

And what I'm about to say has been said to death on this thread! I hear fans of other clubs say "Wenger loves Arsenal and its fans there is no doubt about that regardless of his tactical shortcomings" And I'm sick of hearing this crap
I'm sorry but that was put to bed when he signed his 2 year contract. He was well aware of the fan discontent, he knew he lead us to the worst league position in his tenure last season. Yet he signed anyway. Whether he believes he still is a great manager is neither here nor there. He f****** knew that most fans wanted him out last season. He knew about the (literal) fighting between fans was directly attributed to him. Yet he signed on rather than do what was best for the club and the wellbeing of our fans. Tbh, if he really cared about the fans and the club, he would have walked away and gave the fans what they wanted (again regardless of what HE thinks) its OUR club not his. Generations of our family before us worshipped THE Arsenal. Generations of our family to come will worship Arsenal. He is not an Arsenal man, he is a French employee of OUR f****** club. If he gave a crap about us he would do what WE wanted (Again not him, hes well rich enough and could get another job easily ffs) he doesn't. He only cares about his salary and a job where he can piss about with minimal pressure and a huge wage etc. I clashed with quite a few on here during my original AKB supporting views and you all told me I would come around to your way of thinking. Well I have majorly! This man needs to go NOW

(And yes I am very drunk as its the start of my weeks holiday :lol: :lol: :lol: )

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

You know, I really envy you old school gooners who experienced great Arsenal years gone by. I'm young and have only know Wenger (And was too young for the early good Wenger years) Such a big club, so much potential yet we are being held back from being where we should be. Makes me sad to see youtube vids of the old days :( And I know young gooners like me