THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Sean »

I'd rather risk finishing mid table under another manager than be stuck in meaningless Top Four perpetuity under The Old Fraud. Qualifying for the Be All and End All has become meaningless as our chances of winning the fucker have gotten worse over the years, not better. To hell with 'pretty football'. Someone should tell TOF there are no bonus points for aesthetics and pass completion rates above 90%.

ANY competent manager would make the many changes that need to be made and get rid of all the overpaid shite.

Don't forget the title bottling of 2010-11, when we dropped 21 points in the last 11 games, finishing 12 points behind the champions. Now that one was criminal.

We should be at least 10 points in the lead this season, but we're doing our best to let Citeh and Leicester win it. How will the AKB explain this season's title bottling?

And we're going to be stuck with TOF until 2019, when he'll be pushing 70? :suicide:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We last won the league 12 seasons ago, not 1 or 2 but 12, since then Man U 5 Chelsea 4 City 2 yet some people still insist on holding onto the last one like it was yesterday.

It's fine to celebrate winning titles after all it's what we want to see but c'mon we'd all laugh at Blackburn fans if they kept harking on about it and they only won it 20 years and how much do we laugh at them lot for down the road for going on about 61?

I love the fact we've won the league so many times but there are kids in high school who weren't even born the last time we did.

I also love the FA cup but lets be honest like all cups it's a lottery you can only play those put in front of you and if you don't face your rivals then you can't really compare a cup run to the league.

Wenger is the ultimate master at smoke and mirrors and most of our fans lap it up, it's so bloody frustrating :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Sean wrote: And we're going to be stuck with TOF until 2019, when he'll be pushing 70? :suicide:
I think it will be longer than that :rubchin: :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.justarsenal.com/uche-its-luc ... enal/47605

:D :D :D

I'll let my mate Ike have his say on this one ! My fave extracts

Some are even going as far as calling for Arsene Wenger to be sacked. Really? The guy that got you to the top of the table with no money spent? Thank God football clubs are not managed by football fans

Wenger would have been fired nine years ago or earlier and Arsenal Football club might possibly have gone the way of Leeds United or Aston Villa.

The club has been so impressed that rumours of a two year contract extension for our genius manager was all over the papers. We all felt he deserved it. Twenty four hours later, many want this same manager fired for losing a game he played with ten men.

When the odds were stacked against us and the world predicted that we would be playing Europa league in a few weeks, we went to the home of the Greek Champions and won. That was mission impossible.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ike - if Arsene's a dinkle-wipe.....what do you make of this Uche fella? :D

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

LMFAO @ Uche! Somewhere in a deep, dark cave in the outer regions of Nigeria, Uche slowly fondles Kiwomya, as they engage in their tantric chant before sitting down to the entree of their set-course meal:

Creme de Arsene (with a Dinkle "jus") :lol:

Followed by copious helpings of Arsene's "Super-Quality" Turd-in-the-hole

Finished with a "French tart" (it raps apparently! :shock:) with Spunk-crust and post-match Wenger-foam (the bit where he claims all 5 goals conceded are offside/down to the ref).

Thankfully for Uche, they'll be dining in Cafe "Special Circumstances"

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

That's my boy !

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Uche le Douche :oops: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Or as Sinatra might say Dooby Dooby Douche! :D

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Maybe it’s Ikechukwu Uche, the Nigerian striker, angling for a move to Arsenal? :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sean wrote: And we're going to be stuck with TOF until 2019, when he'll be pushing 70? :suicide:

:suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:Maybe it’s Ikechukwu Uche, the Nigerian striker, angling for a move to Arsenal? :oops:

Tu veux dire comme ce?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean

Post by Sean »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sean wrote:And we're going to be stuck with TOF until 2019, when he'll be pushing 70? :suicide:
I fear you're right. He won't be leaving until he is in a coffin, much like Lenin, Stalin, Mao... :banghead:

He doesn't realize that he cannot replicate his early success and is tarnishing his legacy with every passing season that we don't win the PL or the Be All and End All. The Arsenal has become his personal plaything.
OneBardGooner wrote:Image
Fucking hell, he's turning into Spock. I hope he doesn't have a Vulcan lifespan too; he could be manager for another 133 years.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

SteveO 35 wrote:http://www.justarsenal.com/uche-its-luc ... enal/47605

:D :D :D

I'll let my mate Ike have his say on this one ! My fave extracts

Some are even going as far as calling for Arsene Wenger to be sacked. Really? The guy that got you to the top of the table with no money spent? Thank God football clubs are not managed by football fans

Wenger would have been fired nine years ago or earlier and Arsenal Football club might possibly have gone the way of Leeds United or Aston Villa.

The club has been so impressed that rumours of a two year contract extension for our genius manager was all over the papers. We all felt he deserved it. Twenty four hours later, many want this same manager fired for losing a game he played with ten men.

When the odds were stacked against us and the world predicted that we would be playing Europa league in a few weeks, we went to the home of the Greek Champions and won. That was mission impossible.

Ike - if Arsene's a dinkle-wipe.....what do you make of this Uche fella? :D
That's enough to make anyone pack this whole Arsenal thing in. :(

It's like a cult.

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

This man represents 90% of Arsenal fans

Sad, but true