THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rjw1985

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by rjw1985 »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
It will achieve nothing, whether a change is required or not, so in that sense it is pointless and pathetic
Regardless of whether it will have any impact - are you saying that 'change' is not needed. If so why? And if you think or believe 'change' is needed, what kind of change?
I believe we do need change, a change in attitude from the so called fans of the club who 'hate' the greatest manager we have ever had would definitely be a good start.
You were warned before about calling into question the loyalty of the regulars on here. They are Gooners, Arsenal fans. Not fans of a particular manager - and as your profile says you are 31 years old, I would bet most have many years, if not decades, on you as loyal match-going Gooners.
31 years ago was the start of the George Graham era, Charlie Nicholas, Rocky Rocastle...and TA5 first season i believe....was there for a lot of those games :D
Fair play to you man, that's brilliant

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
I believe we do need change, a change in attitude from the so called fans of the club who 'hate' the greatest manager we have ever had would definitely be a good start.
You were warned before about calling into question the loyalty of the regulars on here. They are Gooners, Arsenal fans. Not fans of a particular manager - and as your profile says you are 31 years old, I would bet most have many years, if not decades, on you as loyal match-going Gooners.
You were warned about bullying and singling me out, I wonder if I was agreeing with you would you mind what I said about other fans? Hmmmm I think not.

Others have continued to give me abuse without retaliation yet at the first sign of me biting back your playing this card.

Being older than me does not make their opinion more valid either
Look (to quote Arsene)

I'm not getting into this old horseshit again. Where anyone has been abusive they've been asked to stop. But to come onto an established Gooner forum and call into question whether the regulars are real supporters is WUM-like activity. Drop it now. Thanks.

If you feel a particular poster has abused you then you have the same recourse as any poster - PM a mod and we'll address it.

Lastly, I never said their opinion was more valid because they are older.
I would not have time to report them all, but that's what mods and admins are supposed to be there for, right? Fit you better than attacking me for having a differing point of view from you.
Christ, there is just no helping you... :roll: :lol: Where have I attacked you? I have asked you to stop a particular line of posting that is likely to provoke a negative reaction (whether intentional or not).

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Its good here isn't it :lol:

GTG

Post by GTG »

Just ban him ffs He's not offering anything constructive. If anyone wants to come on here and offer an articulate argument for why they still support Wenger then most of us are all ears.

He isn't doing that

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
You were warned about bullying and singling me out, I wonder if I was agreeing with you would you mind what I said about other fans? Hmmmm I think not.

Others have continued to give me abuse without retaliation yet at the first sign of me biting back your playing this card.

Look (to quote Arsene)

I'm not getting into this old horseshit again. Where anyone has been abusive they've been asked to stop. But to come onto an established Gooner forum and call into question whether the regulars are real supporters is WUM-like activity. Drop it now. Thanks.

If you feel a particular poster has abused you then you have the same recourse as any poster - PM a mod and we'll address it.

I would not have time to report them all, but that's what mods and admins are supposed to be there for, right? Fit you better than attacking me for having a differing point of view from you.
Christ, there is just no helping you... :roll: :lol: Where have I attacked you? I have asked you to stop a particular line of posting that is likely to provoke a negative reaction (whether intentional or not).
Throughout my short time on here you have attacked me from day one. I'm not going through all your posts to provide the exact quotes as I have not got time to waste on that shit. You jump on anything I say to try and shut me up yet when others give me abuse and threaten me you sit back and, i'm sure revel in it. Low self esteem issue I suspect.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Mate - rather than bleating all the time, by far the simplest answer would be to spend time less time here and more time where the audience is more appreciative of your particular brand of interacting with others.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:

Look (to quote Arsene)

Throughout my short time on here you have attacked me from day one. I'm not going through all your posts to provide the exact quotes as I have not got time to waste on that shit. You jump on anything I say to try and shut me up yet when others give me abuse and threaten me you sit back and, i'm sure revel in it. Low self esteem issue I suspect.
Bizarre.

Mate, you came on here and were abused - and you gave plenty back. But then you did post initially to provoke a negative reaction, as well you know. In spite of that, I've defended your right to post what you do. I've asked both you and others to drop the personal insults and abuse.

I've argued with your viewpoint because that is what we do on a forum. How you perceive that as me having jumped on you to shut you up is beyond me.

I think what you need to comprehend is that this is a privately owned forum and as such we have the right to refuse admission, so to speak. We seldom do that, but if a poster is just WUMing or trolling or posting to provoke others then we will address it for the health of the forum.

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:Mate - rather than bleating all the time, by far the simplest answer would be to spend time less time here and more time where the audience is more appreciative of your particular brand of interacting with others.
Just as I said - if you don't agree with us go away!!!

Thanks for confirming that

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Look (to quote Arsene)

Bizarre.

Mate, you came on here and were abused - and you gave plenty back. But then you did post initially to provoke a negative reaction, as well you know. In spite of that, I've defended your right to post what you do. I've asked both you and others to drop the personal insults and abuse.

I've argued with your viewpoint because that is what we do on a forum. How you perceive that as me having jumped on you to shut you up is beyond me.

I think what you need to comprehend is that this is a privately owned forum and as such we have the right to refuse admission, so to speak. We seldom do that, but if a poster is just WUMing or trolling or posting to provoke others then we will address it for the health of the forum.
In that case I may as well give you something to throw me out for as you have been dying to ever since I joined......

How about you just go and fuck yourself. Piss off and crawl back under your rock you idiotic cretin.

It's *word censored* like you and that spastic Troopz that make us look like a pack of bitching crack smokers. Clearly you're an absolute mong who should have been drowned at birth.

Bye fags

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
Bizarre.

In that case I may as well give you something to throw me out for as you have been dying to ever since I joined......

How about you just go and fuck yourself. Piss off and crawl back under your rock you idiotic cretin.

It's *word censored* like you and that spastic Troopz that make us look like a pack of bitching crack smokers. Clearly you're an absolute mong who should have been drowned at birth.

Bye fags
:lol:

Mate, you need to go get some psychiatric help. Seriously. :rubchin:

And the homophobia? Wow. In this day and age. :oops: :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Has he left of his own free will or has he been banned? Either way he's left these behind, can somebody get them back to him please :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rjw1985 wrote:
Bizarre.

Bye fags
Why do you always play the Victim? There is a trend in the posts you've made - at least the one's I can be bothered to read - where you are either sniping at someone, calling thier loyalty as a Gooner into question or you are playing the Victim in the same way the (red) scousers are renowned for, there really is no need for it. :?

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

rjw1985 wrote:
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:Mate - rather than bleating all the time, by far the simplest answer would be to spend time less time here and more time where the audience is more appreciative of your particular brand of interacting with others.
Just as I said - if you don't agree with us go away!!!

Thanks for confirming that
That's a very liberal interpretation of what I said old chap. But as ever - you play the victim if that makes you feel better.

You seem to be very good at being pedantic one minute then generalised the next.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Rjw:

The best meltdown since Three Mile Island.

What a tool.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:Has he left of his own free will or has he been banned? Either way he's left these behind, can somebody get them back to him please :lol:

WoW! Is he related to Ty ????