THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41596391

:coffeespit:

Getting involved in Liberian politics now I see :roll:
:lol: :lol:

The best bit is his opening quote;

"I would like to congratulate one of my former players, who became president of Liberia."

It's always about him and his genius. Always. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 am

That's bullshit. He would not have called it a day. :roll:
Perhaps but I'm not sure, I thought I read somewhere he actually admitted it but might be imagining it!.

In anycase it would be ridiculous that he was not told to go had we lost that game, but with Kroenke around we all know he would be given another contract regardless.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arsenal defender Calum Chambers has extended his current contract with Arsenal until the summer of 2021, the England international signed the two year extension to his current contract, according to the BBC.

thats a fucking relief....another one of his "boys" signing ..........now all we need is Wally.....

NickF

Post by NickF »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 am
See wengercuntslop is now using another pre-excuse regarding our star player Alexis and that lazycunt Ozil...

'We May Have to sell them In January'
The choice we have is either sell them, presumably for a knock down price in January or get nothing for them in June.
Either way we will need big money to replace them.

Why were they allowed to run down their contracts, because it is all about Wenger. Total incompetence, yet he gets away with it every single time.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 am

That's bullshit. He would not have called it a day. :roll:
Perhaps but I'm not sure, I thought I read somewhere he actually admitted it but might be imagining it!.

In anycase it would be ridiculous that he was not told to go had we lost that game, but with Kroenke around we all know he would be given another contract regardless.
I think he alluded to it in one interview in his usual style of "I am loyal, I could have gone to Barca, Madrid, the French job etc, you fuckers are lucky I'm still here" but don't think he actually said it outright though.

Agreed, whilst Wiggy is owner Wenger decides everything, including his own terms and length of tenure.... :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I still think we should hire an XXXXX :evil:

The crowd funding for that would be HUGE! :barscarf:

Editted by mod. Seriously mate I know you are joking but there are plenty of AKB morons that could use something like that to create problems for the forum owner - DB10GOONER

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 am
Leyton Gooner wrote:

"I would like to congratulate one of my former players, who became president of Liberia."

The intimation is clear...His involvement with Wenger led him to win the Presidential election.

At least Wenger never won Manager of the month...there is a little bit of common sense left.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

The intimation is clear...His involvement with Wenger led him to win the Presidential election.

At least Wenger never won Manager of the month...there is a little bit of common sense left.
Deluded wanker fraud of the month

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 pm
xisstential wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Deluded wanker fraud of the month
Orrr how about:

"CUN.T Of The Month"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Putting aside all evidence that Wenger is fucking clueless just look at the handling of Sanchez and Ozil

What happened to Wenger theory that they will give more effort till the last day of contract????

what fucking planet this guy on?

Sanchez will move in December for around £20 million PSG or Man City, so we keep an unhappy player, don't play him then loose £30 Million

as for Ozil can't see him getting the wages he gets at Arsenal anywhere else, only team showed an interest was Besiktas and they won't pay that money.....

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

We're on the road to nowhere come on inside. We're on the road to nowhere come take a ride

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Editted by mod. Seriously mate I know you are joking but there are plenty of AKB morons that could use something like that to create problems for the forum owner - DB10GOONER
Did you mean a cement mixer for the patio Bard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

It's funny seeing certain fans get angry after yesterday's game, yet these same fans, abandoned all the protests against Wenger, because we were in a cup semi-final. If that's the standard you judge Wenger by, then he is a world class manager, having won the competition so many times, and 3 times in the last 4 years.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Did you mean a cement mixer for the patio Bard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Yes mate - That's the one, I suffer with occasiolan dyslexai :lol: :wink:

General

Post by General »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:22 am
It's funny seeing certain fans get angry after yesterday's game, yet these same fans, abandoned all the protests against Wenger, because we were in a cup semi-final. If that's the standard you judge Wenger by, then he is a world class manager, having won the competition so many times, and 3 times in the last 4 years.
I don't know how some fans can reconcile their wish to see the back of Wenger with their insistence on going to matches. At this juncture, if you're serious about wanting to see change, you stop funding the club period.