THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by northbank123 »

rodders999 wrote:2 year extension incoming with the announcement that Steve Bould is moving upstairs to become director of football.

Yes boss, no boss, 3 bags full boss :barscarf:
Would that be a promotion from Director of Sitting on the Bench Pointing and Moaning Like a Gormless *word censored*?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bernardo Silva joins Manchester City in a £43m deal on a five-year contract from Monaco as Pep Guardiola also targets £39m-rated Benjamin Mendy

meanwhile we have our free transfer nearly agreed....this is why we moved to the soulless corporate bowl.....

Happy days :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Im done when that fucker signs a new 2 year deal

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:According to Seaman, who is very pro Wenger, Wenger said nothing before a game......no motivational team talk....

“One of the strangest things that used to happen at half time was that you’d come in and you would have to sit down and be quiet. Get your drink, your energy bars or whatever and sit down.

“There was one time when we were getting beat at Highbury and our assistant manager Pat Rice came in shouting. Arsene, in front of all of us, just went “Pat! Sit down and be quiet!’.

“We were stunned.

No wonder Rice and Bould were struck dumb....totally underminded by Wenker
Wenger has no idea what to say so nobody else is allowed to either.
Probably some odd zen type rubbish he learnt in Japan?. :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The Kroenke/Wenger status quo will continue

Of course in reality he has known this all season. He has however made sure it has all been about him these last couple of months. He acts like he can do what he wants - and he is correct

Where is the sign of dissent at the Emirates? There is none

Anyway fuck it I am going to enjoy today whatever. Time to get behind the team.
The Wenger situation can wait for another day

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't know if anyone has seen/heard this...He describes the "Behaviour of Some" (ie: the protesters) as "a Disgrace".

The cheeky arrogant c u n t. :evil: :banghead:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40069681

What IS a disgrace is a manager who takes an average of £8million a year for Ten Years whilst failing to do their job yet having the arrogance and being ignorant of the fans - fans that were supporting the club long before he arrived and who go through all kinds of hardships; emotionally, financially and time wise in order to support their club week in, week out year after year after year, whilst he pockets more money in one season that they will in a life-time.

THAT is what IS A Disgrace.

How dare he - The arrogant, ignorant C U N T. :evil:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

To me one of the worst things he has ever said,

‘I believe there is a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don’t deserve to be treated. And I will never forget that.’

Where does he think he is Guantanamo bay??

poor fucker on £9 million a year, you are running a high profile club, with a massive passionate fan base, and you are running us into the ground you clueless wanker....in my opinion he's getting off very lightly at present...

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Pay me £8 million a year and you can do whatever you want to me to disgrace me. I have no limits.

Seriously :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

cardinal2011 wrote:Pay me £8 million a year and you can do whatever you want to me to disgrace me. I have no limits.

Seriously :oops:
:lol: You ain't alone mate..believe me :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:The Kroenke/Wenger status quo will continue
Apparently they are going to re-release "Down,Down." :D

General

Post by General »

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40069681

Coming from the guy who pushes 4th officials and other managers. What a cunnt.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

General wrote:http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40069681

Pure narcissism. What a fucking *word censored*. There has never been a manager who has turned on his own fans as much as this *word censored*. Just fucking fuck off, you stupid old never-has-been *word censored*.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Seems like he is really lashing out. He has been doing this more and more recently. I can't help but gunk this may have been aimed at both fans and a certain board member. It clearly isn't going all his way concerning his future. Today's result could top the balance.

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Why won't he just fu*k off to China and stop acting as if he IS The Arsenal. He is just a bloody employee.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

General wrote:http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40069681

He remains for another season and the abuse he has received so far will appear mild in comparison

General

Post by General »

A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern society it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision."

Strong suggestion this is aimed at the board and their failure to back him during the height of the unrest.