THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Herd »

it doesnt matter if u play back 3 back 4 if the midfielder doesnt set up a screen to protect the back and the forwards dont track back then you are fcuked anyway.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm
What the hell has AW done to Rob Holding? gone backwards.How come he starts dribbling into opp penalty box?.

Is he going the way of scrap-heap 11:

Wright,Jenkinson,Upson,Chambers,Gibbs,Ramsey,Jack,Pennent,Alex,Theo,Jeffers

Subs:Bentley,Welbeck
He started so promising full of confidence.....now what??? he's like a nervous wreck....is that coaching WTF?????

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:54 pm
it doesnt matter if u play back 3 back 4 if the midfielder doesnt set up a screen to protect the back and the forwards dont track back then you are fcuked anyway.
PRECISELY! :?

General

Post by General »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:56 am
Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm
What the hell has AW done to Rob Holding? gone backwards.How come he starts dribbling into opp penalty box?.

Is he going the way of scrap-heap 11:

Wright,Jenkinson,Upson,Chambers,Gibbs,Ramsey,Jack,Pennent,Alex,Theo,Jeffers

Subs:Bentley,Welbeck
He started so promising full of confidence.....now what??? he's like a nervous wreck....is that coaching WTF?????
Ospina got all the blame for the Cologne goal which is fair enough but what the fuck was Mertesacker doing?? He coils into his shell because he didn't trust his legs leaving Holding to come out of position to press. One simple mistake and suddenly the defence is all at sea. Holding is going the same way as Chambers and Jenkinson and it's sad to watch. Wonga is still riding off this undeserved reputation of developing young players when he's been destroying them for the good part of a decade. Djouoru and Senderos immediately spring to mind.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hope the banners are back out, the boos, the questioning from the few members of the Press brave enough to extract themselves from his poo pipe.....get so much pleasure seeing the old fucker go through the mill these days.

We're going to get rimmed especially if they score early doors.

4-0 coming up

General

Post by General »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The good thing about Woy Hodgson taking over at C. Palace is that there is no chance of him taking over from TOF, which was strongly mooted about 8 months ago.

I am not saying that particular rumour had any legs, but at least by his going to C.P now where he will most likely fail, it reduces any chance of the useless cuntt coming to Arsenal once TOF has shuffled off his managerial coil.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Looks like he has been buttfucked by TOF so badly he is upping stakes and taking his family back to the land of loud fat people who believe in baaabeee jeeeezzzusss.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Good riddance to him. It's incredible to think that he trousers £2.5million a year. For what? What exactly does he do????

We have stagnated since he and the wig wearing parasite schmoozed into our club

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 pm
Good riddance to him. It's incredible to think that he trousers £2.5million a year. For what? What exactly does he do????

We have stagnated since he and the wig wearing parasite schmoozed into our club
Gives BJ's to wiggy and wenger AND SWALLOWS :shock: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Just as a fair few predicted a bumming today, we take a point against the blue scum instead. The Devil Pact has no end; I expect we'll go on an unbeaten run for the next couple of months now, killing the appetite for protests :roll:

He'll still be here in 2040, unless he can be forced out :banghead:

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 am
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 am
WTF - Ronald Koeman has just taken full responsibility for their defeat in Italy.

"Its not the players or anything else. We were not prepared and that is my fault". And then he apologised to the supporters.

Silly man - doesn't he realise that it's never the manager's fault?? :lol:
:banghead:

It's despicable honest cúnts like him that set a dangerous precedent that could have a negative impact on true genius managers like Kim Jong-Wenger. Someone needs to take this Koeman character aside and get him practised in the following terminology;

"Leetle beet jaded"
"Finacial doping"
"Look"
"Hunger index"

Repeat after me, you Dutch motherfucker;

"Look, the club's Financial Motivation is, uhhhh, Economic Downsizing, but still keeping Footballing Intelligence and Motivational Psychology. Football is Leetle bit Expression, with Tactical Integrity and Spiritual Ethic. The Physical Expansion of the Transfer Economy is, uhhhh, Strategic Doping. I prefer Technical Honesty and Intelligent Consistency. The customers claim we have no Psychological Capability, but we have, uhhhh, Rational Strategy and Innovative Tactics, especially considering the Relative Resources and Group Strength." **

**with thanks to Sean for the wording! 8)
8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sean wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Just as a fair few predicted a bumming today, we take a point against the blue scum instead. The Devil Pact has no end; I expect we'll go on an unbeaten run for the next couple of months now, killing the appetite for protests :roll:

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 am
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 am
WTF - Ronald Koeman has just taken full responsibility for their defeat in Italy.

"Its not the players or anything else. We were not prepared and that is my fault". And then he apologised to the supporters.

Silly man - doesn't he realise that it's never the manager's fault?? :lol:
:banghead:

It's despicable honest cúnts like him that set a dangerous precedent that could have a negative impact on true genius managers like Kim Jong-Wenger. Someone needs to take this Koeman character aside and get him practised in the following terminology;

"Leetle beet jaded"
"Finacial doping"
"Look"
"Hunger index"

Repeat after me, you Dutch motherfucker;

"Look, the club's Financial Motivation is, uhhhh, Economic Downsizing, but still keeping Footballing Intelligence and Motivational Psychology. Football is Leetle bit Expression, with Tactical Integrity and Spiritual Ethic. The Physical Expansion of the Transfer Economy is, uhhhh, Strategic Doping. I prefer Technical Honesty and Intelligent Consistency. The customers claim we have no Psychological Capability, but we have, uhhhh, Rational Strategy and Innovative Tactics, especially considering the Relative Resources and Group Strength." **

**with thanks to Sean for the wording! 8)
8)
Accurate to a 'T' Sean, people keep saying his deal with the Devil can't last or is over but i don't see any sign of it waning.... i seriously want to know how many of his disciples he has to sacrifice each day to keep it fresh :cussing:

The truth is the team we have is the 5th or 6th best team in the league and no matter what the rest are only occasionally good enough to put one over on us, this means he will always have just enough on the pitch to get a result when it matters and even though we get screwed by the shit teams on occasion they are not good enough between them to force a prolonged set of bad results our way, the way the league matches against the relegation fodder, International breaks and Cup Ties against lower opposition fall is the pure luck of the Devil and enables him to do just enough with what he has :banghead:

Sean

Post by Sean »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm
Sean wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Accurate to a 'T' Sean, people keep saying his deal with the Devil can't last or is over but i don't see any sign of it waning.... i seriously want to know how many of his disciples he has to sacrifice each day to keep it fresh :cussing:

The truth is the team we have is the 5th or 6th best team in the league and no matter what the rest are only occasionally good enough to put one over on us, this means he will always have just enough on the pitch to get a result when it matters and even though we get screwed by the shit teams on occasion they are not good enough between them to force a prolonged set of bad results our way, the way the league matches against the relegation fodder, International breaks and Cup Ties against lower opposition fall is the pure luck of the Devil and enables him to do just enough with what he has :banghead:
Indeed, Muzz. Every time we think it's finally going away from The Old Fraud, it comes back to him. He always does just enough to keep the wolves from the door. Now Klopp is now taking all the heat in the press now for not doing defence, even though TOF has been guilty for that sin for the past decade. Same thing with the press going after Van Gaal's slow boring sideways football at Manure, when our own football is also torture to watch. I don't think anyone else can understand what emotional torture it is to see our club constantly struggling to keep our heads above water under TOF for the past decade+ now as we sleepwalk our way to being the next Liverpool; minus the CL titles, naturally.

I don't give a fuck about the league anymore, seeing as we'll never win it again while he's here. I had thought our defence is depleted and mismanaged enough to ensure dropping into upper mid-table, but we may do just enough for top six, or better if the scum, Liverpool and Everton make it easy for us, which they seem to be. The Mancs and Chelsea will lock out the top three, but the VT will be up for grabs.

You're bang on about the boring international breaks and convenient opposition always saving his skin. He survived over two months of absolute shite back in the spring, just as he survived the 8-2, 6-0, 5-1, 10-2 Agg, and all the humiliating cup exits and league defeats. The media never have the bottle to keep him under the spotlight, thanks to his overblown reputation. It turns out that winning just four titles in thirty-four years and never winning a European trophy, after reaching just three finals, still makes you a professor.

I had hoped that finally dropping out of the VT last season would damage his chances of staying on, after that being the enduring centre-piece of his reputation after the nine year drought exposed him, but butter wouldn't melt. Typically enough, he won't even try to win the EL in order to sneak back into the Be All and End All, which he will also never win. There really is no hope while he is still here. Never mind Fergie's longevity record, I won't be surprised if TOF tries to break Pat Rice's 44 years at the club.

:suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm beginning to believe the only way we'll get rid of the ineptCunt is feet first in a Pine box....he'll see some of us off :cry: :banghead:

General

Post by General »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:37 pm
It wouldn't surprise me if Dick Law's replacement ties up 2-3 year extension for Sanchez and Ozil with a buyout clause of £60-70m each. Give Sanchez his £400k a week, and £300k to Ozil from now with a promise they can go if a club bids for either of them and match the buyout fee. I simply don't expect this board to let them go for free.
Zero chance of either of them getting paid more than Wonga and I've always said that I think they've been offered a lot less than the media have reported. By leaving Sanchez out of key games and doing ok, Wonga is trying to convince people that he's not indispensable. Depending on how we're doing by Jan, Sanchez will probably be sold to City as they are unlikely to be our direct rivals anyway. Ozil will do a Flamini circa 07/08 and leave on a free in the summer. His pay day will come from his signing on fee.