THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by falkirk goon »

I was up earlydoors and had motd on in the background..dunno if I was seeing things but at the end of the toon v Leicester game during the interviews im positive I seen "expected goals" or some similar shite on the screen :lol: ffs has le fartpipes stupid bastardness spread further than the akb fanbase :oops:

Blade

Post by Blade »

So another 'clear the air talks " on Monday?

Before laughing/joking and at LC training with their 3 x keepy uppy ball control giggle.

Even girl and her dad train with more intensity:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da8VBRN ... ture=share

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:42 am
I was up earlydoors and had motd on in the background..dunno if I was seeing things but at the end of the toon v Leicester game during the interviews im positive I seen "expected goals" or some similar shite on the screen :lol: ffs has le fartpipes stupid bastardness spread further than the akb fanbase :oops:
Jesus fucking Christ.... I would not be surprised to see BBC or SlySports use that utter fucking shit concept. :oops: :banghead: :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

so Conte, Pochettino and now Mourinho have conceded the title to City.
has Wenger though ? don't think so :rubchin:

so does this mean that we are the main challengers now to City!
what a genius he is! :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 am

He hasn't, he said as much before Sundays K.O

We press on, we look to ourselves, we look to the next game..... :blah: :blah: :blah: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He said yesterday in an interview after dropping more points that his team is "relentless"

At what??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 am

He hasn't, he said as much before Sundays K.O

We press on, we look to ourselves, we look to the next game..... :blah: :blah: :blah: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He said yesterday in an interview after dropping more points that his team is "relentless"

At what??
:shock:

"Relentless"??? :shock: I honestly thought his grasp of English was better than that. :shock:

He seems to have confused "relentless" with "clueless". :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

He just had to comment didn't he??

Wenger said talking about Utd City bust up: “

“I don’t know what happened really. It is difficult to take to see the 100 per cent celebration on the other side. It is an experience that’s a little bit offensive.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 am

“I don’t know what happened really. It is difficult to take to see the 100 per cent celebration on the other side. It is an experience that’s a little bit offensive.
Who would know better than him....he must have lost count of the times he's heard the opposition in post match, raucous celebration.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 am
Redarmy wrote:

Who would know better than him....he must have lost count of the times he's heard the opposition in post match, raucous celebration.
He has a fucking opinion on everything from Brexit to the British way of life.......shame he don't spare a thought for that defence of his

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:18 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 am
Redarmy wrote:

He has a fucking opinion on everything from Brexit to the British way of life.......shame he don't spare a thought for that defence of his
:lol:

He couldn't possibly comment on that - it might damage their "confidence". :roll: :lol: :oops:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

You get the feeling that most fans have given up on getting angry because they know nothing will change. It just feels like we are all killing time until finally a new manager takes over. Every single Wenger debate has been had and if it's us fans or pundits on TV nothing ever changes in fact things have got worse.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:11 pm
You get the feeling that most fans have given up on getting angry because they know nothing will change. It just feels like we are all killing time until finally a new manager takes over. Every single Wenger debate has been had and if it's us fans or pundits on TV nothing ever changes in fact things have got worse.
Im not so sure this Wenger is so full of shit, he comes out with new classics every other day.....

augie

Post by augie »

Sweet jesus, he is now referencing sumo wrestling in his bullshit comments :roll:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ster-derby

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Sweet jesus, he is now referencing sumo wrestling in his bullshit comments :roll:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ster-derby

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:
imagine he was your old uncle in a home you'd roll your eyes :roll: and say quietly oh no he's off again

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

If Wenger loves Japan so much why did he leave?, please just go back ffs.