THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by GoonerMuzz »

On a side note, you know how they have these PL manager dinners, can you imagine being the poor bastard who pulls the 'sat next to Wenger' short straw.... Do you think they quietly mock him or genuiney feel sorry for his ineptitude and just nod along to everything he says whilst trying not to fall asleep.

I really honestly believe some of them must be truly baffled by his mangerial/tactical/positional/team choice decisions (i use the term loosely for context), even some of the poorer managers like Pulis and Hughes must be beginning to feel sorry for him when they see how far he's fallen :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:37 am
Season is going to plan, dropping off the pace in early November, dead cert defeats coming up followed by the desertion of so called top players without morals to match in January, to the opposition, be lucky to finish up in 6th....
If we get top 6 I think it could be Wengers greatest achievement !!!! :barscarf:
You and me all.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Arsenal have gone back to boring Arsenal. You know what will happen before the game and apart from the FA Cup last year we always lose to the better teams.
I don't even get excited about watching us anymore and that's the worst thing Kroenke and Wenger have done.

markyp

Post by markyp »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 am
Arsenal have gone back to boring Arsenal. You know what will happen before the game and apart from the FA Cup last year we always lose to the better teams.
I don't even get excited about watching us anymore and that's the worst thing Kroenke and Wenger have done.
exactly my feelings too,i used to get nervous before the games especially the big ones like city but now I have it on and barely take any notice,i laugh when the opposition score and hope they go on to score a hatful,just a shame city didn't really make the most of it on sunday,god what a mess

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

6th is the new 4th. and if the cnnt stays on beyond his next contract renewal (OF WHICH THERE IS EVERY CHANCE) That will become 9th is the new 6th ad infinitum. :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Why can't he see the Damage he has done and is continuing to do by clinging on by his finger nails....I just want him GONE (BAMN). :evil:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Untold Arsenal are putting every defeat we have down to a huge refereeing conspiracy against us......one way of deflecting any blame on their master i guess....nothing to do with Man City actually being better :D :D :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I just read that Cech has faced and conceded 13 penalties since he has been at the club, more than any other Pl club, obviously has not saved any and has only gone the right way 3 times.

From the back to the front the team is just totally unprepared.
Last edited by xisstential on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 pm
ps: Why can't he see the Damage he has done and is continuing to do by clinging on by his finger nails....I just want him GONE (BAMN). :evil:
He can see it, don't worry. That's why he works 24hrs a day and 99% of his time to make us happy.. :blah:

Funnily enough, if he really wants to make us happy he doesn't have to try hard... all he has to do is leave! :oops: :lol:

General

Post by General »

Look what Wonga has done to the fanbase :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Azak_Fever_A ... 4856795138

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Dear Lord

I pray that there will be a protest at the Tottenham game. A protest against mediocrity, with #kronke out # wengerout and sprinklings of #UsmanovIN displayed by strong fans that care not for theirs numbers! I pray that you hear their voice and save us, save Wenger from himself, his love for the club, dragging it down simultaneously with his own degredation, and the SICK Kronke happy to drain his life force because he knows despite abject results Wenger & Arsenal will make him MONEY. Greedy bastard! Hear out cries, hear our voice, & I hope Usmanov hears it to and does something! Sends some Oligarks to Kronke's bedside and SMOTHERs HIM with MONEY!!! enough for him to forget about Arsenal & Fog off back to America, take the money & actually IMPROVE the RAMS-CLIPPERS- and whatever half-assed teams he owns over there!! WIN-WIN

COYG

Arsenal fan

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:53 pm
On a side note, you know how they have these PL manager dinners, can you imagine being the poor bastard who pulls the 'sat next to Wenger' short straw.... Do you think they quietly mock him or genuiney feel sorry for his ineptitude and just nod along to everything he says whilst trying not to fall asleep.

I really honestly believe some of them must be truly baffled by his mangerial/tactical/positional/team choice decisions (i use the term loosely for context), even some of the poorer managers like Pulis and Hughes must be beginning to feel sorry for him when they see how far he's fallen :roll:
Must be joking right? 19 premier league managers will be sacked/ forced out between now and 2021. All except one. The other managers must wonder how to do it. Personally I picture him leaning back in his chair with a single malt explaining to the others how you make yourself irreplaceable...
On this forum he's known as deluded. He's anything but... Deluded people don't make themselves the most powerful people in the organization... Only AF has had anything compared to his power. No one would feel sorry for him...They would love the job security

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

The sage Pires out again with words of wisdom and a timely reminder to us peasants that the TOF is still the right man to take Arsenal forward.

Fuck off!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blood_Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:50 am
The sage Pires out again with words of wisdom and a timely reminder to us peasants that the TOF is still the right man to take Arsenal forward.

Fuck off!
Steady now, Tiger.... :box:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He's right though - Pires is talking utter bollocks and should keep his cake hole the fuck zipped. :banghead: