THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 am
Had a meeting yesterday and the lady there noticed i had an Arsenal penis. She said 'whats going on at Arsenal, is time he went'!!!

I told her id felt like that for a few years now, she said that she was a big Wenger fan and had never wanted him out until recently but feel the club is an embarrassment..........

The tide is turning lads, i really feel that more and more people are turning. This is the end of his days. Keep the pressure on :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Jesus, Flash. With everything going on in Hollywood and after that BBC 1970's groping scandal??!! :shock:

Be careful man! :banghead:

:barscarf: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 am
Had a meeting yesterday and the lady there noticed i had an Arsenal pen. She said 'whats going on at Arsenal, is time he went'!!!

I told her id felt like that for a few years now, she said that she was a big Wenger fan and had never wanted him out until recently but feel the club is an embarrassment..........

The tide is turning lads, i really feel that more and more people are turning. This is the end of his days. Keep the pressure on :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Until steve o's father turns, I refuse to believe that statement 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So we started the week with Hughes getting the chop and ended it with Marco Silva biting the bullet.

Both managers have had absolute shit shows of seasons although there was one time both sides were made to look like the Harlem fucking Globetrotters -

Yep, you see amongst all the hammerings and weekly limp dicked defeats they both trousered a handy 3 points when the BANTER BUS rolled into their respective grounds this season.

BE CAREFUK WHAT YOU WISH FOR :barscarf:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

This is why we keep getting worse. We have a manager who lives in a bubble. He isnt trying to save face - he actually believes his comment “I cannot understand anybody wanting to leave Arsenal."

This is why our decline will continue, because Wenger refuses to admit the deep rooted issues at our club. You cant fix problems if you cant admit they exist.

People ask, why do Arsenal keep allowing top class players to get into the last year of their contract - well its because Wenger doesn't see it as an issue, and in his own words, he believes no players want to leave. Why not allow your top plays to run their contract down if you absolutely believe they will sign an extension??

Sadly for us Arsenal fans, Wenger has less foresight than the common fan, as we all saw this coming a long way off ( He was also caught by surprise when Chamberlain wanted to leave). And its not that Wenger is stupid or dumb, rather he is just in denial about the state of affairs at Arsenal. He will keep lying to himself rather than confront the harsh reality, because the reality of accepting failure it too much for him to bear.

Some fans say Wenger has lost it, or is a dinosaur, or a poor tactician, and whilst that all is true. The best way to describe Wenger, is someone who is in denial and has created a alternate world than only he lives in. How else can you rationally explain “I cannot understand anybody wanting to leave Arsenal."

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Wilson wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:23 am
This is why we keep getting worse. We have a manager who lives in a bubble. He isnt trying to save face - he actually believes his comment “I cannot understand anybody wanting to leave Arsenal."

This is why our decline will continue, because Wenger refuses to admit the deep rooted issues at our club. You cant fix problems if you cant admit they exist.

People ask, why do Arsenal keep allowing top class players to get into the last year of their contract - well its because Wenger doesn't see it as an issue, and in his own words, he believes no players want to leave. Why not allow your top plays to run their contract down if you absolutely believe they will sign an extension??

Sadly for us Arsenal fans, Wenger has less foresight than the common fan, as we all saw this coming a long way off ( He was also caught by surprise when Chamberlain wanted to leave). And its not that Wenger is stupid or dumb, rather he is just in denial about the state of affairs at Arsenal. He will keep lying to himself rather than confront the harsh reality, because the reality of accepting failure it too much for him to bear.

Some fans say Wenger has lost it, or is a dinosaur, or a poor tactician, and whilst that all is true. The best way to describe Wenger, is someone who is in denial and has created a alternate world than only he lives in. How else can you rationally explain “I cannot understand anybody wanting to leave Arsenal."
All very true Wilson, and I expect the same to apply to his personal life too.
When his wife walked out over his affair I fully expect him to have thought “ I cannot understand why anyone would want to leave Arsene”

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Wenger has stated that he cannot understand why any player would want to leave Arsenal.
If he believes that he's not just deluded, he's a moron.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

it really is hard to take the club seriously whilst this senile fool remains as manager.

I have gone completely cold turkey on going to watch the club now - I won't even buy a £10 ticket for the league cup semi final.
as far as I am concerned anyone who keeps going and buying tickets is just continuing to support the current regime.

NickF

Post by NickF »

According to the BBCs news round up Wenger says that Sanchez move to Utd is money motivated and that the contract situation upset team morale. Pot and Kettle spring to mind...

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:28 pm
According to the BBCs news round up Wenger says that Sanchez move to Utd is money motivated and that the contract situation upset team morale. Pot and Kettle spring to mind...
The deluded egotistic Frenchman is like Batfink, with his wings of steel that deflect all the shit,seriously he could be caught red-handed fucking a pig and he'd blame the farmer for not having a big enough gate to keep him out,or blame the pig for leading him on,I'd say the man's a c*nt but a c*nt is uesful.

Sanchez went United because Arsenal are a joke club,as sad as that is for me to say that,the money was a bonus for him,but the bottom line reason is he's seen through Arsene and his 30 years in football,if any of the rest of the squad were worth a carrot they'd be gone too,luckily for Wenger he surrounds himself in average grateful shite like Iwobi and Ramsey,Mertesacker,Monreal etc etc who wouldnt get a game elsewhere.

I see it getting a lot worse before any light on the horizon

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Has he gone yet?

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Au boomerang will fail at Arsenal if he signs. Another flop to add to the rest. Sadly these flops are getting expensive now.
Last edited by supergeorgegraham on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Even Pires has spoken out and he is normally quiet. :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:05 pm
Has he gone yet?
Word of warning.

The day I finally get to answer your question in the affirmative I will be accompanying the word yes with a dick pic 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Has he gone yet?
Word of warning.

The day I finally get to answer your question in the affirmative I will be accompanying the word yes with a dick pic 8)

Well that shouldn't use up any space then!. :D :wink: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Has he gone yet?
Word of warning.

Well that shouldn't use up any space then!. :D :wink: :wink:
:lol:

I didn't want to say I was going using a pic of yours but you've given the game away now :wink: