THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by xisstential »

Merson on Talksport this morning,once again incredulous that the club has allowed Sanchez contract to run down. He said in his 13 years at the club his contract NEVER got below 18 months.Of course those 13 years weren't under Wenger and Merson does not refer to Wenger in the same reverent tones as people like Pires and the rest of that lot.....

Then we had to listen to Cwossy....currently touring with Arsenal and his hero AW....Wenger has vehemently insisted Sanche will not be sold but of course,as Merson said, Arsenal will not eat 50m...so come the last week in August he will be sold to Man City and Wenger will say the board sold him and his hands were tied.

On Sanchez comments that he wants to play in the CL next season,Wenger said that those comments were made to a Chilean newspaper and were misinterpreted.

The know it all fuckwit has spoken....only Wenger really knows what people mean when they speak. Nothing to see here......

PRICK!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC Website:

"Antonio Conte has become the highest-paid manager in Chelsea's history on £9.5m a year after the 47-year-old Italian signed an improved two-year deal with the Premier League champions"

So, let's get this right - a manager who has the ability to change Team Formation, Team Tactics and Discipline Players etc AND Win the Prem in his first season is on less than the cuntslop w have in charge. :rubchin:

Blade

Post by Blade »

I predict the headline after the Leicester game..."We were not prepared due to the tour schedule ".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 pm
I predict the headline after the Leicester game..."We were not prepared due to the tour schedule ".
Yes, and 2 comes after 1.... :lol: :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 pm
cock
Sent you a pm :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
cock
Watch out Rodders I think someone likes your Dirty Talk. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

wibble wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
cock
Tracked you down via your IP address and am currently going through your wheelie bins.

Please open the door :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:18 pm
wibble wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
cock
Tracked you down via your IP address and am currently going through your wheelie bins.

Please open the door :lol:
:coffeespit:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've noticed that Mad Jens has joined the coaching staff in a Non Specific role,the cone days of Steve Bould are numbered .
He apparently had a op on his neck in OZ !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 am
I've noticed that Mad Jens has joined the coaching staff in a Non Specific role,the cone days of Steve Bould are numbered .
yeah noticed he was missing, just Vic Akers and Jens sitting with him, Bouldy having an operation to regain the power of speech i am told

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 am
Herd wrote:
yeah noticed he was missing, just Vic Akers and Jens sitting with him, Bouldy having an operation to regain the power of speech i am told
Apparently the team and staff had the good old food poisoning shits... :lol:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am
Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:
neck operation!, must have caused by all that nodding he has to do, yes boss, no boss, three bags full boss!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
It wasn't so much his neck but had his spine and his vocal chords put back in so that he can now speak out! OR Continue to suck wengers man sausage and get paid his nice little earner of £1.3 million a year.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

greengooner wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am
Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:
neck operation!, must have caused by all that nodding and gobbling he has to do, yes boss, no boss, three hairy flesh bags full of the bosses sperm!
slight amendment there mate. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Yo! Ivan, Do you keep your head highly polished so it slips in and out of wengers sweaty crack more easily?"