THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by markyp »

Midz wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm
Mind you, he's 57 so not a long term prospect but who else is there seriously to replace our dickwad?
I thought about Low the other day,not in a gay way mind,but if wenger was to get the bullet any time soon then an international manger could step in and Low would be perfect,he could then take the job on full time once the World cup was out of the way,not an ideal situation but id rather have Low on a part time basis for a few months than wenger fulltime for infinity,also Low could get the best out of Ozil

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 pm
http://dailycannon.com/2017/09/arsenal- ... achim-low/

Arsenal plan to replace Wenger with Joachim Low

I think i'd be quite happy with this if it came off.
I'd take him in a heartbeat over wengerthecuntslop :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am
robbo10 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 am
robbo10 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 am
Palace SACKED Be Boer after 80 odd days,

Must be because he hasn't worked 30 years in football.
Apparently they are lining up - wait for it, wait for it - Woy Hodgson! :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :duh: :lol: :lol:

And so Palace hop right back on the Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round. Cue jobs over the next 2 - 3 years for;

Pulis
Hughes
Curbishly
Allardyce
Dyche
Lying Phil Brown
Warnock
"funny lad" Holloway
Tubby Bruce
Redkrapp
Pearson

:lol: :oops: :lol:
Ha ha ha.......Fuck me they only need John Gregory and Brian Little on that list to complete the "Shit Managwer's Merry-Go-Round" bingo!!
:lol:

How the fuck did I forget them?! :shock: :wink:
:rubchin:

Elderly Moment!???

Wait till you do the one where you go into another room in your house to get something and when you get there you suddenl;y think to yourself..what the feck did I come in here for? :lol:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41248175

Julian Nagelsmann - Hoffenheim coach, to replace Ancelotti at Bayern Munich next year.

A big team in crisis would surely be looking to replace their past it, old hat, spent force, fucknuckle cyunt of a fraud coach with this humble, decent, incredibly consistent and successful man.

What do you think we'll do? :barscarf:

Yeah, we're just gonna extend the old fuckers contract aren't we :oops: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g60gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 am

Julian Nagelsmann - Hoffenheim coach, to replace Ancelotti at Bayern Munich next year.

A big team in crisis would surely be looking to replace their past it, old hat, spent force, fucknuckle cyunt of a fraud coach with this humble, decent, incredibly consistent and successful man.

Yeah, we're just gonna extend the old fuckers contract aren't we :oops: :banghead:
Yes. Yes, we are. :cry:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 am
g60gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 am

Yes. Yes, we are. :cry:

In these turbulent financial times it is important we maintain stability, continuity, have a familiar face that people trust and relate to and after combing the globe we always come back to one man... a man you all know, a man who has been in football for 300 years, 21 of those 300 at this club, a man who's values are this clubs values, a man who will guide us through Brexit.....that man is......... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -four.html

Wenger has said today that he does not believe the best way back into the CL is by winning the Europa but rather by going through the PL (Top 4)

Of course it is you fucking coward, keep that bar as low as possible. Amazing how Jose (a man I have always despised) targeted winning the Europa to get there when the easier option would probably have been to throw everything at top 4. Not Wenger though, he would NEVER come out and say he is going that route because once again, deep down, he knows it is a virtual impossibility for him. So he has used his wise, 30 years in football voice, to educate the press and his moronic followers.

Lazy, useless PRICK!!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 pm
Midz wrote:

I'd take John Low the fucking darts player over the current c*nt........

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:

I've said for years that he's the right man for us. It would make me fucking excited to have him managing the club. If Wanker was getting an undeserved new deal at the end of last year, the sensible thing to have done would have been to have spoken to Löw and sorted out a deal to start in 2018. Wanker could have got a year deal and been told to clear off on on 1st July 2018.
As it is, Löw will end up at Borussia Dortmund or A.C. Milan or somewhere not us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Midz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

General

Post by General »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... l-11145915
The renowned Gunners fan and chief cheerleader for the Wenger Out campaign
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

What a 5* prick that Morgan is,,,complete & utter. I got his personal email address and asked him last year to help fund the Wenger Out campaign, 3 or 4 guys also tweeted asking for funds, anonymously if he wanted or we would give him credit...he never answered any of us. But he just fucking loves to be thought of as the main Wenger Out man, the head honcho. Wright even said Morgan probably funded the Stoke plane last season. Of course Morgan kept quiet hoping people believe he is pulling all the strings.NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T. He has not put a nickel in.

Love the way he says Jose asked for a picture with him I bet it was the other way around. Mourinho's friends (if he has any) won't know who the fuck Morgan is!!

PRICK!!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am
What a 5* prick that Morgan is,,,complete & utter. I got his personal email address and asked him last year to help fund the Wenger Out campaign, 3 or 4 guys also tweeted asking for funds, anonymously if he wanted or we would give him credit...he never answered any of us. But he just fucking loves to be thought of as the main Wenger Out man, the head honcho. Wright even said Morgan probably funded the Stoke plane last season. Of course Morgan kept quiet hoping people believe he is pulling all the strings.NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T. He has not put a nickel in.

Love the way he says Jose asked for a picture with him I bet it was the other way around. Mourinho's friends (if he has any) won't know who the fuck Morgan is!!

PRICK!!
None of this surprises me. I notice that whenever he talks about Wenger, he always prefaces it with lines like "I've met him, and he is a charming guy". This is because he wants to make sure that no one would think he has any sort of personal problem with Wenger. It's all about his image, rather than the good of the club. What an attention seeking *word censored*.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm
robbo10 wrote:

I've said for years that he's the right man for us. It would make me fucking excited to have him managing the club.
You know John Lowe is 72, maybe a little to old to manage us now. :wink: