THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by BFG4 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am
So the Times are reporting that every single member of the back room team (including the technical department that cost us the league title one can only presume) are to be offered new contracts.

Wow, just fucking wow. First we had the catalyst for change bollocks and then on the day shit for brains signed the extension Ivan came out with the following on Pravda -
“We talk continually about how we can evolve and what’s happening in football.

“It’s constantly evolving and we need to be not only evolving with it, but we need to be ahead of it. We’re very conscious of that and we’re going to be very proactive again to improve both on and off the field in all areas.

“Today’s not the day to get into the specifics of that. I think you’ll see that commitment in the months ahead and I think you’ll see that commitment coming into next year.”
If Gazidis has any shred of decency he has to walk away from this. I believe he's scheduled to meet with supporter's groups in a few weeks, if he hasn't thrown in the towel by then he should be fucking lampooned out of the room.

Fucking pathetic.

The fuhrer reigns supreme once more :roll:
Anyone who thought that Stan was going to offer wanker a contract on the basis that he change his approach, misses the point. Stan doesn't see any need for TOF to change, as if he did, he wouldn't have offered him a new contract in the first place. Wenger decided the terms and conditions of his own new deal, and barring ill health, he will run the club for as long as he wants. Never in history, has failure been rewarded on such a level.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Has the despotCUNT FuckedOFF yet??? Please, Please, Please!!!!!! :cry: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am
rodders999 wrote:
So the Times are reporting that every single member of the back room team (including the technical department that cost us the league title one can only presume) are to be offered new contracts.

Wow, just fucking wow. First we had the catalyst for change bollocks and then on the day shit for brains signed the extension Ivan came out with the following on Pravda -

“It’s constantly evolving and we need to be not only evolving with it, but we need to be ahead of it. We’re very conscious of that and we’re going to be very proactive again to improve both on and off the field in all areas.

“Today’s not the day to get into the specifics of that. I think you’ll see that commitment in the months ahead and I think you’ll see that commitment coming into next year.”
If Gazidis has any shred of decency he has to walk away from this. I believe he's scheduled to meet with supporter's groups in a few weeks, if he hasn't thrown in the towel by then he should be fucking lampooned out of the room.

Fucking pathetic.

The fuhrer reigns supreme once more :roll:
Anyone who thought that Stan was going to offer wanker a contract on the basis that he change his approach, misses the point. Stan doesn't see any need for TOF to change, as if he did, he wouldn't have offered him a new contract in the first place. Wenger decided the terms and conditions of his own new deal, and barring ill health, he will run the club for as long as he wants. Never in history, has failure been rewarded on such a level.

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: There has to be a way of... yunno! :wink:

Wenger wouldn't be out of place as a CEO in the Banking Industry where they fuckup time after time after time - Yet get paid handsomely for doing so. :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yes in todays standard as well....

This from the Evening Standard:

Although contract extensions have not been formally signed, it is expected that Wenger will retain his entire backroom team including fitness coach Tony Colbert and goalkeeping coach Gerry Payton, the two members initially thought to be under threat.

There is also word that Arsenal are scrapping plans to hire a ‘director of football’ after Wenger himself resisted the move

Gerry Fucking Payton...goalkeeping coach WTF

Jobs for the boys....

NickF

Post by NickF »

rodders999 wrote:

Gazidis is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He tells the supporter what they want to hear so as to dismiss any dissent, while at the same time sucking the bosses c**k enough to keep his own job safe. None of the hierarchy at the club have any shame whatsoever.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The club know that they can get away with anything and so do.

Whilst season ticket holders continue to prop up this corrupt regime then nothing will change.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:22 pm
The club know that they can get away with anything and so do.

Whilst season ticket holders continue to prop up this corrupt regime then nothing will change.
I concur :(
This thread should be renamed "Death of a once great football club"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

I cannot see the wanker ever leaving.....i mean at least 5/6 years yet, maybe more....its absolutely crazy...but thats where we are

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

it is literally hilarious, the director of football hype this year was supposed to be a compromise to avoid sacking the beloved leader and now we're not even doing that. protest after protest after protest and everything has been buried again.

as a club, we really deserve the Crucifixion i hope we get from the media for this. it really is unbelievable.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:26 pm
Yes in todays standard as well....

This from the Evening Standard:

Although contract extensions have not been formally signed, it is expected that Wenger will retain his entire backroom team including fitness coach Tony Colbert and goalkeeping coach Gerry Payton, the two members initially thought to be under threat.

There is also word that Arsenal are scrapping plans to hire a ‘director of football’ after Wenger himself resisted the move

Gerry Fucking Payton...goalkeeping coach WTF

Jobs for the boys....
Surely it's time to bring in Seaman to coach the keepers? It astounds me that szcezsny wasn't good enough for Arsenal but after two years away from our coaching staff he's deemed a suitable replacement for Buffon at Juventus.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:31 pm
it is literally hilarious, the director of football hype this year was supposed to be a compromise to avoid sacking the beloved leader and now we're not even doing that. protest after protest after protest and everything has been buried again.

as a club, we really deserve the Crucifixion i hope we get from the media for this. it really is unbelievable.
Crucifixion ?
Good, line on the left, one cross each.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NickF wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:24 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Gazidis is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He tells the supporter what they want to hear so as to dismiss any dissent, while at the same time sucking the bosses c**k enough to keep his own job safe. None of the hierarchy at the club have any shame whatsoever.
^^^This^^^

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

But that's just it - They won't say a dickie bird...and that smirking grin facedCUNT wenger will carry on failing BIG time..and still not one journo will call him on it, otherwise they or someone would have by now. I heard cwossy has had leather patches sewn onto the knees of his trousers in readiness to slurp down wengers cock. :banghead: :cussing: :box: :cussing: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Wenger was never having the DOF at his club

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:39 pm
I cannot see the wanker ever leaving.....i mean at least 5/6 years yet, maybe more....its absolutely crazy...but thats where we are
Wenger will never leave the Club.

After his "management" finishes he will go to the Boardroom.

Even after his death they'll have him embalmed in his own Mausoleum in front of the Stadium...with a gift shop after you come out, to buy holy relics and artefacts of our Lord.