THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Theoperator »

OneBardGooner wrote:Has anyone else noticed the sudden increase of rumours - especially for this time of the season/year - that Arsenal are about to sign, or are interested in signing orrr..... :blah: :blah: :blah:

"Arsenal will compete with north London rivals Tottenham to sign Schalke's Leon Goretzka after the 22-year-old Germany midfielder turned down a new contract. (Daily Mirror)"

It shows the company - sorry I mean club, are doing all they can to try and keep the AKB/Sheeple on their side of the fence by spouting the usual and regular crap that has kept the unconscious sheeple in their Wenger Coma all these years

#WENGEROUT!
:lol:

Agree Lefty, its surely time for a Transfer thread AKA DB10 self harm and flagellation vanity thread

:rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Theoperator wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Has anyone else noticed the sudden increase of rumours - especially for this time of the season/year - that Arsenal are about to sign, or are interested in signing orrr..... :blah: :blah: :blah:

"Arsenal will compete with north London rivals Tottenham to sign Schalke's Leon Goretzka after the 22-year-old Germany midfielder turned down a new contract. (Daily Mirror)"

It shows the company - sorry I mean club, are doing all they can to try and keep the AKB/Sheeple on their side of the fence by spouting the usual and regular crap that has kept the unconscious sheeple in their Wenger Coma all these years

#WENGEROUT!

Agree Lefty, its surely time for a Transfer thread AKA DB10 self harm and flagellation vanity thread

First of all Captain Retardo :D :wink: That's not Lefty but OneBardEwok you are quoting and second it's McDowell :box: who sets up the vanity transfer threads... I fucking hate them. :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Pires on SSN saying that Wenger should sign new contract as the club,"needs stability." :banghead:
Unfortunately another legend towing the company line.

Clash

Post by Clash »

This talk about Wenger spending and rebuilding the squad ... if you'd paid a builder a fortune to do some work on your house and the work was not up to standard because he wasnt up to doing it anymore ... would you offer to pay him even more money to put right what he had got wrong? Or would you get someone else?

The need for change is so blatantly fucking obvious that it is almost not worth discussing! :banghead:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

#WENGEROUT!

First of all Captain Retardo :D :wink: That's not Lefty but OneBardEwok you are quoting and second it's McDowell :box: who sets up the vanity transfer threads... I fucking hate them. :lol: :wink:
:lol: Glad the mods listen mate :barscarf: :barscarf:

About time the thing started, Jeez its been 7 weeks since the last window closed. :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Theoperator wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

#WENGEROUT!

:lol: Glad the mods listen mate :barscarf: :barscarf:

About time the thing started, Jeez its been 7 weeks since the last window closed. :cussing:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

#WENGEROUT!

Oi! Oompaaah Lumpaaah! watch it or I WILL post those photo's of You, Spuddy and The Goat in the Gimp Suit! :box: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

#WENGEROUT!

Oi! Oompaaah Lumpaaah! watch it or I WILL post those photo's of You, Spuddy and The Goat in the Gimp Suit! :box: :wink:

I still don't know how the three of us fit in that gimp suit tbh... particularly with Spuddy's tubiness problem... :D :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Pires on SSN saying that Wenger should sign new contract as the club,"needs stability." :banghead:
Unfortunately another legend towing the company line.
Expect him to become the new 'DOF' in the summer then.

That way Wenger has appointed the CEO and DOF.

F**king joke club.

:roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

#WENGEROUT!

I still don't know how the three of us fit in that gimp suit tbh... particularly with Spuddy's tubiness problem... :D :wink:
OBSCENE AIN'T THE FUCKIN' WORD. :ewwwww: :puke:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Theoperator wrote:

Go on you little liar you... you fucking loved it. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently the Goat """Used" to be the mascot for London Derry Girls Kazzo & Majorette Brigade, but is now in a special home for deranged animals. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Go on you little liar you... you fucking loved it. :lol: :wink:

:oops: :lol:

Mind you the fuckin' nightmares after the initial glimpse of the first photo haunted me for months...How on earth Spuddy managed to do THAT to a poor defenceless animal with a tyre iron and still get aroused is something only satan himself could answer....

Talkin' of which has anyone seen Stuartl ??? :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Clash wrote:This talk about Wenger spending and rebuilding the squad ... if you'd paid a builder a fortune to do some work on your house and the work was not up to standard because he wasnt up to doing it anymore ... would you offer to pay him even more money to put right what he had got wrong? Or would you get someone else?

The need for change is so blatantly fucking obvious that it is almost not worth discussing! :banghead:

Reminds me of the episode of Fawlty Towers where basil got the cowboy Irish Builder (a rarity in our great country :wink: :lol: ) to do a job on the door going into the restaurant, and he built the wall and closed if off altogether :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Clash wrote:This talk about Wenger spending and rebuilding the squad ... if you'd paid a builder a fortune to do some work on your house and the work was not up to standard because he wasnt up to doing it anymore ... would you offer to pay him even more money to put right what he had got wrong? Or would you get someone else?

Reminds me of the episode of Fawlty Towers where basil got the cowboy Irish Builder (a rarity in our great country :wink: :lol: ) to do a job on the door going into the restaurant, and he built the wall and closed if off altogether :lol: :lol:
It was a very inaccurate scene, augie... the Oirish builder didn't bang the arse off Basil's missus. :D :wink: