THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rich31

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by rich31 »

WENGER : "The lack of respect at some stages has been for me a disgrace, and I will never accept that. I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that a human being doesn't deserve to be treated." is what he said apparently....and he is right...the lack of respect FROM HIM AND THE BOARD TOWARDS FANS HAS BEEN A DISGRACE ....fucking deluded self serving bastard.
Anyway hopefully he feels so aggrieved by our lack of respect for him he will fuck off......
QUITE SIMPLE ..YOU DONT RESPECT US AND WE DONT RESPECT YOU SO LETS GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS WANKER

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Booo...fucking...hooo, you self centred, narcissistic, self serving *word censored*!!!

This homage to AW on the BBC is puke inducing but for some reason i can't stop watching it :banghead:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

This is personal - he has made it so

I couldn't give a damn that it is the FA Cup Final, or that it is the bloody chavs.

The team in red is not our Arsenal, it is his. It has to be humiliated so that there is a chance that he will be shamed out.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

This is personal - he has made it so

I couldn't give a damn that it is the FA Cup Final, or that it is the bloody chavs.

The team in red is not our Arsenal, it is his. It has to be humiliated so that there is a chance that he will be shamed out.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

It's so hypocritical of the window licking disciples of Wenger to take to Twitter on Cup Final day to blast the protesters . Calling us scumbags among other things. Yet they blame us for rifts between fans.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WENGER, YOU FUCKING FRAUD, JUST FUCK OFF :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I just can't believe that on Cup final day he has launched this attack on the fans.

What's he trying to do - blame a likely defeat on the fans not getting behind the team ??

If he stays then any Arsenal fan renewing their season ticket needs their head seeing to

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Without a doubt, contract signed, 2 years down the line we will not be getting the hallowed top 4 spot and the distance between us and those above us will be immense. Arsene please don't talk about respect when we've been promised the earth with our ground move - we've been more than patient with lies and continuous underachievement. We pay your wages we deserve more.

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:Don't know if anyone has seen/heard this...He describes the "Behaviour of Some" (ie: the protesters) as "a Disgrace".

The cheeky arrogant c u n t. :evil: :banghead:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40069681

What IS a disgrace is a manager who takes an average of £8million a year for Ten Years whilst failing to do their job yet having the arrogance and being ignorant of the fans - fans that were supporting the club long before he arrived and who go through all kinds of hardships; emotionally, financially and time wise in order to support their club week in, week out year after year after year, whilst he pockets more money in one season that they will in a life-time.

THAT is what IS A Disgrace.

How dare he - The arrogant, ignorant C U N T. :evil:

Wenger is DONE and it should be clear to see - the intention (or at least it was my ethos) was that the protests would drive him crazy more than it would influence the board, and it seems to have panned out exactly that way. No man under fire from the fans as much as he is, would come out and criticise the fans as strongly as he has, UNLESS he was definitely going. If the protests and criticisms have stung him that much, then it makes no sense to piss off those same people if you are going to be around for another 2 seasons, cos those protests can get worse if you treat the fans like this :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sean

Post by Sean »

4 days (100 hours) to go...

Congratulations, Wenger.... NOW GO!

:barscarf:

General

Post by General »

Congrats to the boys digging this cunnt out of a hole once again. He looks super confident he's going to sign and then repeats this nonsense about winning the league in a season or two yawn.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Credit, where credits due, whether through luck or judgement he managed to get things right today considering his limited resources at the back.

Congratulations Arsene, now please leave with some small amount of dignity left because if you stay we're fucked for another 2 seasons :rubchin:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

As scripted, TOF has the devil's own luck. Absolutely no surprises that we won the cup.

Didn't watch, but can imagine the smug look on the charlatan 's face. 3 yr improved contract imminent.

augie

Post by augie »

The way the c.unt talked on the pitch to bbc reporter tells me that he is not staying - bbc guy asked him how proud he is to be the first manager to win 7 fa cups, and he responded by saying that he is proud of that fact and proud of having gone a league season unbeaten. For me that is the kind of talk and reminiscing that a person does at the end and not when you are gonna be there another two years

MrT

Post by MrT »

I can't understand it. On the biggest stage against the PL champions and we made them look ordinary. Why the fuck is this missing for most of the season?

Wenger's new contract incoming. Might as well enjoy it while you can.