THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 pm
COLIN WANKER = The best anagram of all time
Axl Rose may be inclined to disagree my friend ( and he has it licked in my book )
His real name was Joe Blob . . . . . .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Naah! mate there IS one that beats that.

and it's C.U.N.T an anagram of Wenger! :barscarf: :D

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:48 pm

An anagram of Arsene Wenger is :-

" I've never won a European Trophy and I'm never going to "

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:48 pm

An anagram of Arsene Wenger is :-

" I've never won a European Trophy and I'm never going to "
Orrrr Hand Brake :lol:

Blade

Post by Blade »

what has happened to Holding?

Straight from Bolton he looked a solid but raw English center -back. One year at Colney he looks like Nelson Vivas.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am
what has happened to Holding?

Straight from Bolton he looked a solid but raw English center -back. One year at Colney he looks like Nelson Vivas.
A certain Mr Wenger happened to him. :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Otherwise known as a Total-Mis-hap. (aka: right fuckup).

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Robert Peston on Sunday interviewing Tony Adams on TV today. At the end of the interview Peston asks Adams the inevitable question "Will Arsene Wenger ever win the Premier League again? :rubchin:

Adams, straight away replies, 'Of course he won't, not a chance!', looks at the camera & says, "Come on Arsene, get your finger out" :mrgreen:

Obvious Tony has said what he truthfully believes, then realised he will be in the bad books of the club & wengerite moonie cultists.

Cue the AKB's calling Adams a nutter for criticising the tyrant! :barscarf:

There's on;y one Tony Adams! :box: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:22 am
Robert Peston on Sunday interviewing Tony Adams on TV today. At the end of the interview Peston asks Adams the inevitable question "Will Arsene Wenger ever win the Premier League again? :rubchin:

Adams, straight away replies, 'Of course he won't, not a chance!', looks at the camera & says, "Come on Arsene, get your finger out" :mrgreen:

Obvious Tony has said what he truthfully believes, then realised he will be in the bad books of the club & wengerite moonie cultists.

Cue the AKB's calling Adams a nutter for criticising the tyrant! :barscarf:

There's on;y one Tony Adams! :box: :barscarf:
Imagine even asking that question. Since we last won the league last in 2004, we have finished 2nd only twice(and one of them was to Leicester) so we haven't even challenged for the title since we won it. The media are quite happy to play a long with the pretense that he is still a top class manager, so they ask dumb questions like this. By the time wanker pisses off, we will be closer to mid-table than the top of the league.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

I was under the impression that Peston was a club loyalist & very pro Wenger. :rubchin:

Peston has been quoted as defending Kroenke's ownership of the club as preferable to Usmanov's. He also alleged Usmanov was corrupt but had to backtrack when threatened with legal libel action. :box:

Peston was a former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Usmanov is Uzbek & was imprisoned by the government at one stage. :rubchin:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:03 pm
I was under the impression that Peston was a club loyalist & very pro Wenger. :rubchin:

Peston has been quoted as defending Kroenke's ownership of the club as preferable to Usmanov's. He also alleged Usmanov was corrupt but had to backtrack when threatened with legal libel action. :box:

Peston was a former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Usmanov is Uzbek & was imprisoned by the government at one stage. :rubchin:
Same story as Hill-Wood then, all critical of Usmanov but then you find out he had a lot of shady dealings in Uzbek as well, Saddens me that Arsenal seems to have a lot of pricks as fans, in the minority of course :twisted: but Peston, Morgan, Corbyn and Bercoe or whatever his name is come to mind, I will forgive Morgan though as he's anti-W.

:roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

You don't see in any paper or media outlet anywhere in the world someone wanting Wenger should he leave us.
There's no talk about if he should leave so n so would snatch him up because basically no one wants him because he's a *word censored*!!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arsene Wenger backs Petr Cech to emulate Edwin van der Sar and play into his 40s for Arsenal

He runs that club like a fucking charity...deluded senile old fucker.....why is Wallcott on £140K a WEEK FFS?

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:44 am
Arsene Wenger backs Petr Cech to emulate Edwin van der Sar and play into his 40s for Arsenal

He runs that club like a fucking charity...deluded senile old fucker.....why is Wallcott on £140K a WEEK FFS?

Once a month he lets wenker climb on top of his missus - the French c.unt is not seen as a threat to wally as he constantly turns in shite performances whilst complaining of feeling a leetle bit jaded and that he will show great spirit next month :roll: Of course the senile prick wont care whether mel enjoys it or not, cos as long as he is satisfied by his performance, the rest of the world can go fcuk themselves :oops:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:44 am
Sadly I can quite believe that.
He is slow now, in his 40s he will probably still be diving when the ball is back on the centre spot.