THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Going back to the 'expected goals' stat, does that mean they only expected to get beat 2.9 - 1 :rubchin:

God my expected sex ratio is off the charts..... need to get Misses Muzz to have a chat with OGL :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dear Mr Wenger - Please FUCKOFF!.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:14 am
Going back to the 'expected goals' stat, does that mean they only expected to get beat 2.9 - 1 :rubchin:

God my expected sex ratio is off the charts..... need to get Misses Muzz to have a chat with OGL :wink:
:lol:

Back in the day we used to have Fat Bird Night once a month. You went out on the lash and whoever sharked the fattest bird got the following day and night on the lash free, paid for by the other participents. The expected sex ratio when you pulled one of these Human Dugongs was 9.9. Unfortunately the expected vomit ratio and the expected next day hungover humiliation ratio were often topping 10.00. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Has he gone yet?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm
Has he gone yet?
#may2025

#maybe

#fuuuuuck

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As Kevin Spacey said to the young actor, "I'm just gonna put this in here and see what happens..." :shock:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 60156.html

Of course I'm kidding. The young man might not have been an actor.

:D :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:45 pm
As Kevin Spacey said to the young actor, "I'm just gonna put this in here and see what happens..." :shock:

Aww didums according to Seaman poor old Arsène gets hurt by the criticism by ex players :cry: :cry:

Do your f ing job properly and you don’t get the criticism, better still piss off and let someone more competent take over before we sink beneath the murky waters.

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Aww didums according to Seaman poor old Arsène gets hurt by the criticism by ex players :cry: :cry:

Do your f ing job properly and you don’t get the criticism, better still piss off and let someone more competent take over before we sink beneath the murky waters.

Seaman was ALWAYS an arrogant egotistical w**ker just like the senile old French c.unt, and wenkers actions (or lack thereof) mirror exactly those of seaman in his latter years - seaman's best years were past him when a promising young keeper (manninger) did very well when thrown into the first team when seaman was injured, but instead of being eased out the door, the French arrogant c.unt kept the past his best keeper as his number 1 :evil: :evil:
Wenker and seaman are both self serving w**kers

NickF

Post by NickF »

The problem with The Arsenal is that too many people (like Seaman) are still happy for Wenger to live off the credit for things that happen 13 years(!) ago. They fail to grasp that he has dragged us down to the level of also-rans, with no chance of winning the league, but don't worry, we should all respect him stealing a living.

NickF

Post by NickF »

The problem with The Arsenal is that too many people (like Seaman) are still happy for Wenger to live off the credit for things that happen 13 years(!) ago. They fail to grasp that he has dragged us down to the level of also-rans, with no chance of winning the league, but don't worry, we should all respect him stealing a living.

Blade

Post by Blade »

http://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/neil- ... -ruin-kids

Upson,Bentley,Alex,Theo,Gibbs,Pennant,Jenks,Jack,Chambers,Holding [next]

Arshavin,Reyes,Batisita,Charmack,Ozil,Alexis,Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Francis Jeffers,Richard Wright,Abou Diaby,Emmanuel Adebayor,Tomas Rosicky,Lassana Diarra,Thomas Vermaelen,Wojciech Szczesny,Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski,Serge Gnabry,Hector Bellerin, Mathieu Debuchy,Gabriel,Granit Xhaka

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Salvator Mundi (painting) sells for £400m...."we nearly signed him" Arsene Wenger..(courtesy Paddy Power Twitter))

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

We all know that there are different kinds of 'hurt' - Besides the physical type 'Pain', Two others emotional and Ego - I would suggest if any it is the latter...Wenger is nothing more and nothing less than a narcissistical, egotistical, money grabbing, lying cun.t.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:53 am
Salvator Mundi (painting) sells for £400m...."we nearly signed him" Arsene Wenger..(courtesy Paddy Power Twitter))
Actually that has a ring of truth about it, in that he was trying to paint over the cracks then ! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »