Hi there

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Lord_Zolton

Hi there

Post by Lord_Zolton »

I would just like to say that anyone that has anything to do with Arsenal Football club is a c***

BourneGooner

Post by BourneGooner »

I can see where all this hatred comes from , i mean it must be really bad knowing arsenal had their worst season for a decade and still finished above that piss poor excuse of a club you support :lol: :P :lol: :P

simmo

Post by simmo »

need i add to that ?

simmo

Post by simmo »

why it keep repeatin what i say so i av to edit it ?

gooner.ed
Site Admin

seems there is...

Post by gooner.ed »

a technical problem? i post here using both a mac and a pc and the only problem i find is that it seems like a reply i write takes an eternity to post. i just click on the general chat at the top of the page before it's finished and it takes me back to the main page and the post is there. any other tech problems - let us know. the software for this forum isn't devised by us, but we can probably raise it with the developers.