Aaron Ramsey - statistics and form etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Aaron Ramsey - statistics and form etc.

Post by arseofacrow »

GranadaJoe wrote:Apparently, he's out for three weeks.

I was hoping for longer, so we'll just have to put our faith in the medical team.
But how far does faith really get you, Joe?

:rubchin: :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

arseofacrow wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:Apparently, he's out for three weeks.

I was hoping for longer, so we'll just have to put our faith in the medical team.
But how far does faith really get you, Joe?

:rubchin: :barscarf:

I'm not sure. I haven't got any.

Mark Twain described faith as 'believing what you know aint so', so I guess it's not appropriate here because we know our crack medical team are more likely to euthanase him than repair him.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Out for another 3 weeks. Send him to Bournemouth they will sort out his problems

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

from todays club call......Skipper Troy Deeney has accused Aaron Ramsey of having "bottled it" during Arsenal's defeat to the Hornets last week.

what with him and BFG we have to cowards on the payroll.....Wenger seems to collect them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:from todays club call......Skipper Troy Deeney has accused Aaron Ramsey of having "bottled it" during Arsenal's defeat to the Hornets last week.

what with him and BFG we have to cowards on the payroll.....Wenger seems to collect them
Fuck me all the No-marks are crawling out of the woodwork... :lol: Troy fucking Deeney?

Who's next? Darren Purse? :oops: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

3-4 weeks injured - thank god for that. Of course regardless of how well the team plays in his absence he'll be shoehorned straight back into the side at the expense of a better player