Cashley to leave the Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
spendsum4uckingmoney

Cashley to leave the Chavs

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... elsea.html

I think this is stupid on Chelski's behalf. He still has lungs even at his age. You know what I wouldn't mind if we signed him back. That's just how awful our left back situation is.

silus

Re: Chasley to leave the Chavs

Post by silus »

I know we desperately need a lb but never want to see that prick in an arsenal shirt again.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Could understand taking him back a tiny tiny bit more if left-back was our 'missing piece'. But we'd still be miles off but with a huge *word censored* at left-back. I mean it's all academic anyway because it would never happen on both sides.

People forget because of van Staplecunt, Nasri, Adebaywhore etc that Cole is the biggest disgrace to ever fuck our club over. The circumstances, motivations and way he conducted himself when still at the club.

augie

Post by augie »

silus wrote:I know we desperately need a lb but never want to see that prick in an arsenal shirt again.

Couldnt.Put.It.Better.Myself 8)

The man is an utter utter utter c.unt and I hope he suffers a painful departure from this world :evil: :evil: :evil: :cussing:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Never....... ever, classless :censored:

tel

Post by tel »

silus wrote:I know we desperately need a lb but never want to see that prick in an arsenal shirt again.
This and then some. I'd rather keep the dross we have rather than get that *word censored* back.

wlchuccc

Re: Cashley to leave the Chavs

Post by wlchuccc »

never ever in Arsenal shirt again please

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:high5:

Old Rosie

Post by Old Rosie »

Probably the best left back in the world but I would rather eat my own left nut than see that sex pest in our shirt again.

Seems to me that the Chavs have had enough of the Bully Boy trio and are moving them out regardless of what they can offer the team. Nobody can doubt his class in the same way you cannot doubt he is a grade A c.unt!

:evil:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Old Rosie wrote:Probably the best left back in the world but I would rather eat my own left nut than see that sex pest in our shirt again.

Seems to me that the Chavs have had enough of the Bully Boy trio and are moving them out regardless of what they can offer the team. Nobody can doubt his class in the same way you cannot doubt he is a grade A c.unt!

:evil:
I couldn't agree more 8)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

northbank123 wrote:People forget because of van Staplecunt, Nasri, Adebaywhore etc that Cole is the biggest disgrace to ever fuck our club over. The circumstances, motivations and way he conducted himself when still at the club
You mean like Cesc? :?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
northbank123 wrote:People forget because of van Staplecunt, Nasri, Adebaywhore etc that Cole is the biggest disgrace to ever fuck our club over. The circumstances, motivations and way he conducted himself when still at the club
You mean like Cesc? :?
I was really disappointed with Cesc's last 6 months at the club, he just wasn't putting the shift in. But I would not compare the two at all. Fabregas let us down in the last few months but tbh he had been carrying the team for a few seasons and I could understand his dip in form given that he was getting injured a lot and being expected to come back and carry us again. Cole's reason for leaving was bad enough but secretly meeting with Chelsea while still at the club??? Not the same. At all.

Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Ashley Cole..... :roll:

Who gives a fuck ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

He was classless the way he engineered his move away from Arsenal..Six years with those :censored: will have done nothing to improve him.