Post Match Interview Predictions?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Re: Post Match Interview Predictions?

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

On the bbc site...
"In the first half there was nothing [in it] and then we were 2-0 down. I don't know how it happened," added Wenger.

"We produced a great energy level from the first to the last minute, but we were not decisive enough in our box or their box.

"At the back, we played offside in a position where we shouldn't have done it.

"I feel sorry for the team and the fans, because when you produce so much in a game and come away with so little it's a big disappointment.

"I feel we were on top of the game when we conceded the goals, and that is most frustrating. If you're dominated and the opponent scores you can accept it, but the way it happened is difficult to swallow."
So we were "playing offside in a position where we shouldn't have" yet despite it being obvious from the start the scum were looking to exploit that you did nothing to rectify it before the damage was well & truly done.

30 years! :barscarf: :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:On the bbc site...
"In the first half there was nothing [in it] and then we were 2-0 down. I don't know how it happened," added Wenger.

"We produced a great energy level from the first to the last minute, but we were not decisive enough in our box or their box.

"I feel sorry for the team and the fans, because when you produce so much in a game and come away with so little it's a big disappointment.

"I feel we were on top of the game when we conceded the goals, and that is most frustrating. If you're dominated and the opponent scores you can accept it, but the way it happened is difficult to swallow."
So we were "playing offside in a position where we shouldn't have" yet despite it being obvious from the start the scum were looking to exploit that you did nothing to rectify it before the damage was well & truly done.

30 years! :barscarf: :roll:

So leaving our most clinical striker (podolski) out was a good move then Wenker ?
Shoving a lump of a centre half up front was an act of desperation - nothing more brilliant than that with over 30 years of experience in football ??

WENKER OUT ASAP

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I know how it happened you fucktard! And i've not worked a day in football!
We produced a great energy level from the first to the last minute, but we were not decisive enough in our box or their box.
Probably because we don't have someone like Robin van Persie or David Villa you idiot.
Because you pay no mind at all to teaching defence.
You sound like a broken fucking record, what are you gonna do to stop this happening?

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I am so tired of all the shit that comes out of inspector clueless's mouth.

Handbrake--check.
Sharpness--check.
Given everything--check.
Lacking in final third--check.

Same shit different day........ Fuck off with your lame excuses Wenger, we have all had enough!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

From aiming to finish 2nd just last week, he now says it will be difficult to make top 4, all on the basis of dropping 3 points, what a fucking twat.