The Yaya Sanogo lack of Progress Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: The Yaya Sanogo lack of Progress Thread

Post by Sean »

Sanogo is almost as much as a fraud as Wenger. Great stats in youth football, but absolutely fucking useless at senior level. Yet he'll remain on the wage bill to the bitter end.

The New Nicolas Anelka, my friends :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

augie wrote:One of the funniest things that I have EVER read was arseblog's comment yesterday when he said that he hoped a loan spell with Charlton would improve sonogoals in the same way that it improved song and made coquelin as the answer to all our DM needs - for starters coquelin is far from the answer to all our DM needs and is only the best option in a shockingly weak alternatives :roll: Secondly Charlton are a football club......they aint no miracle workers and jesus Christ isn't employed there, so how the f.uck does he expect anyone to make this useless beanpole a top quality striker ? :roll:
This is just another example of a wenker project that he just refuses to let go and admit that he was wrong :evil: :evil:
arseblog is a complete cretin. disgusting excuse for a fan. all thats wrong with modern arsenal. charlton didnt make coquelin he wasnt first choice and they didnt rate him. it was sheer luck that he became semi competent (not in a million years good enough for a club with our supposed ambitions mind)

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

another fucker who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the emirates or allowed to wear an Arsenal shirt.

Why sign Cech, Ozil and Sanchez and then surround them with shit. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

According to wikipedia, he scored 2 goals in 30 competitive games for Arsenal. Went to loan at Palace, played 10 games and scored none. Went to Ajax, and after 5 games was demoted to the reserve team. Now has been loaned to Charlton.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Wilson wrote:According to wikipedia, he scored 2 goals in 30 competitive games for Arsenal. Went to loan at Palace, played 10 games and scored none. Went to Ajax, and after 5 games was demoted to the reserve team. Now has been loaned to Charlton.
...and according to arse"I'm on the payroll"blog, is going to come back with miracle workers Charlton having turned him into the new Aguero.

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He's gonna be on here again... :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wilson wrote:According to wikipedia, he scored 2 goals in 30 competitive games for Arsenal. Went to loan at Palace, played 10 games and scored none. Went to Ajax, and after 5 games was demoted to the reserve team. Now has been loaned to Charlton.
...and according to arse"I'm on the payroll"blog, is going to come back with miracle workers Charlton having turned him into the new Aguero.

:lol:
Makes me wonder why we just don't knock on Charlton' s miracle workers door and get them to work with all our Shit players ?
:rubchin:

With a huge wage increase of course.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sometimes a player comes along who is so shit that you wonder if there's some form of Pal Lydersen "fingers in the till" moment going on in the background......step forward Postman Yaya. I think Claude summed it up perfectly when we first saw him by comparing him to Kevin Francis, albeit Kevin Francis scored far more goals playing for the likes of Birmingham and Stockport than this useless goon ever could.

One day the truth will be out. Different positions, but since Stepanovs day I think this guy must be the most shit Arsenal player we've seen with a notable challenge from Super Quality Park.

He must wake up feeling like a lottery winner every day

Herd

Post by Herd »

Sean wrote:Sanogo is almost as much as a fraud as Wenger. Great stats in youth football, but absolutely fucking useless at senior level. Yet he'll remain on the wage bill to the bitter end.

Not sure where your coming on this one , Wenger had very avergae styats throughout his career ?
Nickolas Anelka was a quality player who if we could have made him stay could have taken us to new levels ,expecially when teamed with Henry .
Instead we sold him for 23 million quid ,are you suggesting we will get that for Sanogo ?

It isnt Sanogo's fault wenger gave him a contract and then pushed him ahead of those like afobe and akpom !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Don't understand why people are having a go at Sanogoals? He didn't give himself a contract or scout himself. He's trying his best.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He must have thought it was a wind-up when Auxerre told him Arsenal were on the phone.

I've got visions of Arsene walking across the Auxerre training field in white uniform and carrying off Sanogo whilst all his team-mates clap and cry "way to go Yaya, way to go" with Up Where We Belong belting out in the background.

It is actually ludicrous that we signed this bloke, much less started him in a CL knockout tie against Bayern and an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Herd wrote:
Sean wrote:Sanogo is almost as much as a fraud as Wenger. Great stats in youth football, but absolutely fucking useless at senior level. Yet he'll remain on the wage bill to the bitter end.

Not sure where your coming on this one , Wenger had very avergae styats throughout his career ?
Nickolas Anelka was a quality player who if we could have made him stay could have taken us to new levels ,expecially when teamed with Henry .
Instead we sold him for 23 million quid ,are you suggesting we will get that for Sanogo ?

It isnt Sanogo's fault wenger gave him a contract and then pushed him ahead of those like afobe and akpom !
We would of never signed Henry if Anelka had stayed

Herd

Post by Herd »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Herd wrote:

Your probably right there !

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Herd wrote:

Can you imagine he never had signed Henry......we might have been the same club we always were and maybe even still at Highbury,I wonder if Henry hadn't carried Wenger's Arsenal for them few season's how our history would have been,I know its all hypothetical but Wenger's proved since he does not know a forward like he don't know a goalkeeper (or centre-back)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I now blame Henry (along with the Chinese) 8)