Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blood_Gooner wrote:I watched his post game presser and enjoyed every moment of him agonising through it. He's clearly a broken man. Expect the inevitable meltdown very soon, lads. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Loving it too. :barscarf: He'll fabricate some problem behind the scenes to get out of Cuntchester and then blame everyone but himself for his failing there... utter gash of a man... total prick... :roll: :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

funny to see them continue to struggle - somehow I see Mourinho and United parting company sometime during the spring.... :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

For someone who has relished killing games in the past - most recently playing for a point in that abysmal game at Anfield - seeing Mourinho's team only get a point when they should have got more is hilarious. Poetic justice even. Lets hope it continues and results in his dismissal.

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

All that money they've spent and they are still bringing on Fellaini...absolutely hilarious. He is their Flamini.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tommy_Goon wrote:All that money they've spent and they are still bringing on Fellaini...absolutely hilarious. He is their Flamini.
That's harsh. On Captain Stupid Flamini.... erm... I think..... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I heard Fellani's fave band is Elbow! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:For someone who has relished killing games in the past - most recently playing for a point in that abysmal game at Anfield - seeing Mourinho's team only get a point when they should have got more is hilarious. Poetic justice even. Lets hope it continues and results in his dismissal.

Fellaini... :lol: :oops: :lol: And the best bit is that he was brought on by Moron-hio the managerial "genius" (copyright ItchyBabaSpursChavski) to help defend their lead and win the game! :barscarf: :lol:

Typically cock-like presser from the arrogant cúnt; “I thought you would know more about football than you do. Everton is not a passing team any more like they were in the past. Everton is a team that plays direct: goalkeeper direct, Ashley Williams direct, Ramiro Funes Mori direct. Everything direct. When you have on the bench a player with two metres [in height] you play the player in front of the defensive line to help the team to win the match.” http://www.football365.com/news/mourinh ... bstitution

Here's some "knowledge" Jose you utter prick;

Man Utd's Premier League win % since the start of 2015/16:

With Marouane Fellaini = 34.4%
Without Marouane Fellaini = 60.8%

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:I heard Fellani's fave band is Elbow! :D
I heard that Mike Ashley once said in relation to Fellaini; "When I see Fellaini play, I think of the glory days of our own Alan Shearer... the movement, the style, the intensity, the pace - basically everything about the way he swings that elbow..."

:D :wink:

Legal disclaimer for lawyer cúnts; He might not have said that. :censored:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

zlatan's attempt to kick coleman in the head twice was sneaky and nasty too. + the Rojo thing. classless performance all round.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

double post

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:zlatan's attempt to kick coleman in the head twice was sneaky and nasty too. + the Rojo thing. classless performance all round.
I've said it before, I know, but I honestly doubt either Missalotović or Moron-hio will be there next September. :rubchin:

And in Moron-hio's case I'd say he might just be gone in January.... particularly if Manure don't let him throw his customary £200million "solution" at it... :roll: :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

The strangest part of it all is he is saying
at least the football is good
Sounds like Wenger at his worst.

wibble

Post by wibble »

AkneyGooner wrote:The strangest part of it all is he is saying
at least the football is good
Sounds like Wenger at his worst.
Yeah, firstly he's talking shite and secondly, he used to always slag Wenger for playing pretty football but not getting results.

Saw a stat on the BBC website yesterday, Mourinho has only won 9 out of his last 30 premier league games!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i wonder why this thread died out :rubchin:

the sad thing is that in the time it has taken United to rebuild from the Ferguson era, Wenger is STILL HERE! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:i wonder why this thread died out :rubchin:

the sad thing is that in the time it has taken United to rebuild from the Ferguson era, Wenger is STILL HERE! :banghead:
"Rebuild"? You're going a tad OTT there, mate. They are 15 points off the top and still inconsistent. Can you imagine a Ferguson manure side 15 points off the top at this stage of the season? Add to that the rumours that Moron has lost the manure dressing room etc....

Let's not use everything to beat Wenger with, huh? The guy gives us enough ammo for that by himself. :lol: :roll: