Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Allgunsblazin »

What a WIN double I am on!... :barscarf:

Moaninho avin to field a full strength team to scrape a win against Citeh in a LC game, and it just has a 70's feel about it lol!.....

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:What a WIN double I am on!... :barscarf:

Moaninho avin to field a full strength team to scrape a win against Citeh in a LC game, and it just has a 70's feel about it lol!.....

yeah noticed that he had a lot of first teamers out...desperate for a win i suppose....ego mad lowlife scumbag

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I love that they're paying granny-shagger and Schweinsteiger half a million a week between them, for not playing and Mikarytan (?) was bought for 30 million and now they don't want him.
Add Schneiderlin, Rojo, Depay etc and you've got quite a catalogue of shit football and financial decisions.

Still, at least 89 million for Pogba looks a good investment.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

GranadaJoe wrote:I love that they're paying granny-shagger and Schweinsteiger half a million a week between them, for not playing and Mikarytan (?) was bought for 30 million and now they don't want him.
Add Schneiderlin, Rojo, Depay etc and you've got quite a catalogue of shit football and financial decisions.

Still, at least 89 million for Pogba looks a good investment.
Should have come to us lol!....

augie

Post by augie »

Back in august I argued with loads of manure fans (and some Gooners on here :shock: ) when I told them that ibrahimovich was a shit signing, and with every passing game he is looking more and more the dud that I said he would be 8) Apparently it is now almost 600 minutes since he last scored, and he must thank god they signed pogba whose dogshite performances have kept him from being under the spotlight more than he is :lol:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

augie wrote:Back in august I argued with loads of manure fans (and some Gooners on here :shock: ) when I told them that ibrahimovich was a shit signing, and with every passing game he is looking more and more the dud that I said he would be 8) Apparently it is now almost 600 minutes since he last scored, and he must thank god they signed pogba whose dogshite performances have kept him from being under the spotlight more than he is :lol:
They need to play a team who are afraid of them and collapse like a cheap deck chair as soon as they set foot on the old crapford pitch....who have they got next who might kickstart their season I wonder?

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

greengooner wrote:
augie wrote:Back in august I argued with loads of manure fans (and some Gooners on here :shock: ) when I told them that ibrahimovich was a shit signing, and with every passing game he is looking more and more the dud that I said he would be 8) Apparently it is now almost 600 minutes since he last scored, and he must thank god they signed pogba whose dogshite performances have kept him from being under the spotlight more than he is :lol:
They need to play a team who are afraid of them and collapse like a cheap deck chair as soon as they set foot on the old crapford pitch....who have they got next who might kickstart their season I wonder?

If Wenger gets this team up for it, he could inflict one of the most damaging defeats of jose 's career, putting him 11 points off the lead and flat out of ideas, but he seems to never turn up there :(

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

that ibrahimovic signing (and to a lesser degree the pogba signing) all screamed shirt sales and "brand zlatan" orientated to me. it's what keeps yanarted top of the money leagues, and what keeps their deluded fans thinking their the biggest club in the world for, even when you get barca, madrid and munich cleaning up in their respective countries and europe you have them lot crowing about having the best fucking commercial results in world football.

sad twats :barscarf: :lol:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
greengooner wrote:
If Wenger gets this team up for it, he could inflict one of the most damaging defeats of jose 's career, putting him 11 points off the lead and flat out of ideas, but he seems to never turn up there :(

God I hope that you're right!!!

It would be extremely good to put one over on the dogshite at Old Trafford!!! It will hopefully be a nail in Mourinho's grave at Old Trafford. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Get the absolute fuck off my bandwagon!! :roll: :banghead: :box: :wink:

I was the originator of the theory that both Pogba and Ibrahimomiss would not cut it in the PL. Had people saying I had no idea what I was on about (ok, nothing new there! :lol: ).

I recall some cocky crunt guaranteeing me Ibrahimomiss would be sitting on 30+ PL goals "because he's done that everywhere he goes" which is bollocks. His goal stats (apart from at PSG in the one horse race French league) are a bit meh average in reality.

Pogba would do well in Italy or Spain where the pace of the game is such that he could get away with that sloppy 5 yards off the shin first touch that he has. But in the PL? Not a chance. :roll: :lol:

Ah well fuck it I'll forgive those that doubted me and we can all just enjoy watching a club whose fans are all cúnts, managed by a cúnt, captained by a cúnt, go to the cúnting wall! :lol: 8)

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So are people saying that wenger is a genius? - Well, he (wenger) has said many times that he wanted to sign abramomiss (good one DB! :high5: ) - so I guess you might argue thyat he is in our famous virtual squad. :? :mrgreen:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

bergkamp10 wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
greengooner wrote:

God I hope that you're right!!!

It would be extremely good to put one over on the dogshite at Old Trafford!!! It will hopefully be a nail in Mourinho's grave at Old Trafford. :barscarf:
Putting aside all the shit, I'd really love to see Wenger have the last laugh - humiliate the scum at the weekend and put an end to all this embarrassing 'Invincibles' bollocks, and finally put an end to his awful record against Mourinho and tear these Manc kunts a new one :barscarf:

In an ideal world this will serve as the springboard which the 2013 FA Cup should have been - we go on to win our first League title for 12 years, Mourinho is hounded out of England, and Wenger finally passes the mantle to Simeone, who commands a period of domestic and European dominance on the red side of North London for years to come 8) :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Losing 2-0 away to fenerbache in the Europa league right now

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Fat twat Rooney with a screamer 89th min 2-1

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Maureen, in typical fashion, blaming everyone but himself for the loss. :lol:

How much longer before the inevitable meltdown ensues?