We want your Arsenal memories

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
riverfront

We want your Arsenal memories

Post by riverfront »

To mark the move of the club from Highbury to the new stadium, Moving On is a Heritage Lottery funded project that aims to celebrate the history of Arsenal and its close connections with the local community.

The project will result in a major exhibition of photographs, film and audio recordings that document how real fans feel about their club. The exhibition will be at the new Emirates Stadium from March 2007 and then at Islington Town Hall.

We need your help! Your stories, memories, old photographs - anything that means something to you and says something about the club.

If you can help, please either reply to me directly or e-mail [email protected]. Or call Kate on 020 7527 6664.

Thanks.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Blimey!

Post by gooner.ed »

At last I can find something to do with all those pics taken at kick off at the Wigan game from different parts of the stadium courtesy of Gooner readers! :D Wonder if Arsenal will censor the thing. Always suspicious of anything the club gets involved in.

riverfront

Rest assured

Post by riverfront »

The club has no direct involvement in the project and certainly NO editorial control

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Well that's refreshing to hear...

Post by gooner.ed »

Although if it's to be exhibited at the new stadium, I'm sure they'll probably object to the hooligan tales :wink:

Anyway - will burn a disc of pics for you sometime. When do you actually need stuff by as it's not the best of times for me to be getting all the stuff I have together just at the mo... :(