The Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Peeman

Re: The Banner

Post by Peeman »

Almunia is a clown wrote:Hull is the next home league game Saturday @12.30PM, but much too soon to properly organise & publicise any serious protests. If Arsenal beat Sutton & are in the FA Cup 6th round there won't be another home league fixture confirmed until WBA Saturday 18th MARCH @12.30PM.

Demonstrations & protests are urgently needed by supporters against a new Wenger contract, I would suggest after the Bayern Munich CL games are over is the best time to protest. That gives plenty of time to organise demonstrations. :barscarf:

At the moment, unless fixtures are changed WBA Home 18th March 12.30 K.O. is the best potential date. :barscarf:

West Brom is away.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

next home league fixture then is not until April 1st? (Wenger will probably announce his retirement and then go April Fool!! :lol: )

wow the schedule is so screwed up these days.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:April 1st? (Wenger will probably announce his retirement and then go April Fool!! :lol: )
:lol: :lol:

I would literally piss myself laughing and eat my own shit if he did that!

:shock:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Peeman wrote:
Almunia is a clown wrote:Hull is the next home league game Saturday @12.30PM, but much too soon to properly organise & publicise any serious protests. If Arsenal beat Sutton & are in the FA Cup 6th round there won't be another home league fixture confirmed until WBA Saturday 18th MARCH @12.30PM.

Demonstrations & protests are urgently needed by supporters against a new Wenger contract, I would suggest after the Bayern Munich CL games are over is the best time to protest. That gives plenty of time to organise demonstrations. :barscarf:

At the moment, unless fixtures are changed WBA Home 18th March 12.30 K.O. is the best potential date. :barscarf:

West Brom is away.
Bayern at home to coincide with our inevitable champions league exit?

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Gunner Rob wrote:next home league fixture then is not until April 1st? (Wenger will probably announce his retirement and then go April Fool!! :lol: )

:oops:

Sorry lads, that's what watching Arsenal does to you nowadays! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So just in case we are still in with a chance for the 2nd leg CL home time against Bayern Munich. :rubchin:

Any potential protest has to wait until Man City Saturday APRIL 1st @15.00 :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:April 1st? (Wenger will probably announce his retirement and then go April Fool!! :lol: )

:rubchin:

Would you be willing to eat Manchester Mike Reilly's shit if he did then? :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Would you be willing to eat Manchester Mike Reilly's shit if he did then? :lol: :wink:

Hell no. But I would be willing to repeatedly throat punch him until he spat up the gallons of Ferguson's spunk he has quaffed over the years. The gash monkey fuck bag. :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: .

Quality DB Qual it eee! :high5:

Oh! and then stamp on his vadge face :wink:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Do you think there was a certain amount of fixing going on, they used to get too many penalties for my liking back then, and some were ridiculous, then when baconface had that rant about the ref not being fit, they seemed to stop gifting them stuff as a kind of punishment, then it was back on after a few games. Might be my paranoia, but I don't think everything was 100℅ as it should have been in the baconface era

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

AkneyGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Do you think there was a certain amount of fixing going on, they used to get too many penalties for my liking back then, and some were ridiculous, then when baconface had that rant about the ref not being fit, they seemed to stop gifting them stuff as a kind of punishment, then it was back on after a few games. Might be my paranoia, but I don't think everything was 100℅ as it should have been in the baconface era
Think fixing is too strong a word, but there certainly was mass intimidation of officials and authorities.. Refs were afraid of Whiskey Nose, afraid of Old Trafford and terrified of certain Utd players.
However the end of the Invincibles was the most corrupt game of football in English football.. history. Riley was blatantly corrupt that day, so much so that it went beyond the normal intimidation of officials at Old Toilet.. Riley didn't need to be intimidated, he was a willing participant..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rednosde C.unt was an expert at intimidating the officials - The FA became afraid of him....It wasn't called 'Fergie Time' for nothing. :evil:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

NO NEW CONTRACT FOR ARSENE WENGER

The next home game is Bayern Munich Tues 7th March @7.45PM,

We call on all Arsenal supporters to protest against any new contract for Arsene Wenger.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MATCH TICKETS PLEASE JOIN THE PROTEST BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2279398 ... page_panel