lets all get behind the sun's petition

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
liam bradys left foot

lets all get behind the sun's petition

Post by liam bradys left foot »

People i for one was quite frankly amazed nay outraged when i saw the price differences between our great club and our rivals. I may be a season ticket holder but that does not mean that the club i love have the right to charge me almost double what our main rivals charge for a season ticket (ok it does but we all still pay it but why?)

I am arsenal through and through as i am sure all of you are, but i ask you why should we have to pay double what everybody else does (granted we have a lovely new stadium)

all i am saying is every body go and buy the sun tomorrow, fill in the petition to get prices at football down and maybe we all might have a few extra quid in our pockets to be able to afford a programme at least when we go !!!!