The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Speaking of ridiculous rumours.... Sturridge to Arsenal is in its early stages of being the most fucking ludicrous cunting rumour of the last 50 years. :roll: :lol:
If that happened (and it won't 8) ) then I might just be finished with football. :puke: :lol:

We already have an extremely limited striker in Giroud. Why would we want a shitter version of Giroud that scores less goals and provides less assists, with the injury-prone body of Diaby, and the (thankfully rarely seen) goal celebration/dancing ability of a retarded turkey with an epileptic porcupine stuck up its arse? :roll: :oops:

Hilariously, there are people (not mentioning any names :wink: ) that will tell you they think Sturridge is better than Giroud, even though the hard facts state he is not. These are often the same people that hate Giroud's arrogance.... and yet would welcome a moron like Sturridge whose OTT arrogance is based on less ability, talent, skill, goals and assists than the aforementioned limited and quite average on a good day Giroud! You simply could not make it up! :oops: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Speaking of ridiculous rumours.... Sturridge to Arsenal is in its early stages of being the most fucking ludicrous cunting rumour of the last 50 years. :roll: :lol:
If that happened (and it won't 8) ) then I might just be finished with football. :puke: :lol:

We already have an extremely limited striker in Giroud. Why would we want a shitter version of Giroud that scores less goals and provides less assists, with the injury-prone body of Diaby, and the (thankfully rarely seen) goal celebration/dancing ability of a retarded turkey with an epileptic porcupine stuck up its arse? :roll: :oops:

Hilariously, there are people (not mentioning any names :wink: ) that will tell you they think Sturridge is better than Giroud, even though the hard facts state he is not. These are often the same people that hate Giroud's arrogance.... and yet would welcome a moron like Sturridge whose OTT arrogance is based on less ability, talent, skill, goals and assists than the aforementioned limited and quite average on a good day Giroud! You simply could not make it up! :oops: :lol:
But now Welbeck and Mertesacker are on the mend, and my dear Abou and Rosicknote are long since gone.....who will keep our treatment room staff company for 6 months of the year? Sturridge would be perfect to keep their morale up !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Speaking of ridiculous rumours.... Sturridge to Arsenal is in its early stages of being the most fucking ludicrous cunting rumour of the last 50 years. :roll: :lol:

But now Welbeck and Mertesacker are on the mend, and my dear Abou and Rosicknote are long since gone.....who will keep our treatment room staff company for 6 months of the year? Sturridge would be perfect to keep their morale up !
It's a good point SteveO. But it's not all doom and gloom for the "medical" team! I know Gibbs is doing his bit in there and I think you can rest assured that Welbeck at least will be back on the old treatment table within a couple weeks. Also they have Wilshere's return to look forward to!

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

So Is that a yes or a no?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker, 32, and midfielder Santi Cazorla, 32, have been offered new 12-month contracts. The pair's current deals both expire at the end of the season. (Times, subscription required)

FFS! Why the fukc why is the c.unt re-signing 2 players well past their sell by date !!!???

un-friggin believable.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker, 32, and midfielder Santi Cazorla, 32, have been offered new 12-month contracts. The pair's current deals both expire at the end of the season. (Times, subscription required)

FFS! Why the fukc why is the c.unt re-signing 2 players well past their sell by date !!!???

un-friggin believable.
Mertesacker offers nothing of value to our team, other than being a nice bloke.
Santi has been great but fear this long term Injury will leave him below the standard required for us to kick on.

It's Diaby, Rosicky & Arteta all over again.

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker, 32, and midfielder Santi Cazorla, 32, have been offered new 12-month contracts. The pair's current deals both expire at the end of the season. (Times, subscription required)

un-friggin believable.
Santi has been great but fear this long term Injury will leave him below the standard required for us to kick on.

And average al and the worlds greatest Danish striker and the Brazilian legohead :roll: :oops: :banghead:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:

un-friggin believable.

And average al and the worlds greatest Danish striker and the Brazilian legohead :roll: :oops: :banghead:
I certainly concur.

Sean

Post by Sean »

un-friggin believable.
What a joke. Unless we're selling them in the summer anyway. Time to let them go and use their wages to keep Sanchez :banghead:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Apparently, the "no one is coming" title is appropriate as Wenger has been quoted as saying that we will focus on keeping the players we have rather bring new ones in.
Anyway, Welbeck is back so it's like a new signing. Second January in a row he's been our new signing.

Herd

Post by Herd »

BFG should have gone 2 years ago and hes not fit.
Santi needs replacing now as he isnt fit and wont play this season whats the rush?
Now if course if they have offerred bfg drastically reduced terms to be a squad player then fine but extending at top doller as we did with arteta and rosicky is pissing away money that could be better spent on sanchez n ozil .

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:BFG should have gone 2 years ago and hes not fit.
Santi needs replacing now as he isnt fit and wont play this season whats the rush?
Now if course if they have offerred bfg drastically reduced terms to be a squad player then fine but extending at top doller as we did with arteta and rosicky is pissing away money that could be better spent on sanchez n ozil .
So essentially what you are saying is its Diaby,Rosicky & Arteta all.over again ?
:rubchin: :box:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

It's a good point SteveO. But it's not all doom and gloom for the "medical" team! I know Gibbs is doing his bit in there and I think you can rest assured that Welbeck at least will be back on the old treatment table within a couple weeks. Also they have Wilshere's return to look forward to!
I had a quick check, Jack has played 15 times for Bournemouth this season, take away two games V us and yesterday's Cup game it would appear he has played nearly all League games.
How can anybody not question Arsenal's medical team now..It can't just be luck that he isn't getting injuries can it? Or is playing in a disciplined set up the real reason?

Herd

Post by Herd »

l
So essentially what you are saying is its Diaby,Rosicky & Arteta all.over again ?
:rubchin: :box:
Sadly yes

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I did hear a rumour some time ago now, that Rosicky and Diaby had a Huge falling out over who was the most injured. :lol: